Author Topic: Alternative - Overly negative.  (Read 10770 times)

All of those are after you responded to something I said.
Umm that's the point. I treated you bad and you roasted on me really hard in return.

Also, another thing. You can hate me. Hate me all you goddamn like. Dream about having my head on a pike or some stuff. You don't have to like me, but you don't have to be a vindictive little baby over it and gush your hate out towards me on the forum. It does nothing but make the both of us look like dumbasses.

but make the both of us look like dumbasses.
if you're saying that arguing with each other makes you both look stupid then stop arguing with him plz

if you're saying that arguing with each other makes you both look stupid then stop arguing with him plz
I don't think he can grasp that concept lmao.

Here we go again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

what you're saying is essentially "NO U"

Jesus forget can you guys just agree to disagree
its clear no ones making any headway. Nobodies gonna judge if one of you just stopped replying

Jesus forget can you guys just agree to disagree
its clear no ones making any headway. Nobodies gonna judge if one of you just stopped replying
if i stopped arguing, he'll stop for like 5 seconds and instantly go right back at it

if i stopped arguing, he'll stop for like 5 seconds and instantly go right back at it
You aren't helping the situation on challenging him.

test that theory if your so sure :I

test that theory if your so sure :I
i tried it before, multiple times I have said that I backed out of a fight, and the next thread I post in he appears

i tried it before, multiple times I have said that I backed out of a fight, and the next thread I post in he appears
Stop reply to him in other threads then. Get a post blocker if its that bad.
And dont say you're backing out of a fight. Just leave

Also, another thing. You can hate me. Hate me all you goddamn like. Dream about having my head on a pike or some stuff. You don't have to like me, but you don't have to be a vindictive little baby over it and gush your hate out towards me on the forum.
Huh, that's strange. You've been acting this way through the whole topic ever since you bumped it. Yeah your feelings were hurt by someone who's brash. Get over it.

there's so much recurring drama that comes from this group of people for forgets sake
itll be easier just to ban them all for a week I need a break

Huh, that's strange. You've been acting this way through the whole topic ever since you bumped it. Yeah your feelings were hurt by someone who's brash. Get over it.
is "wow ur felings got hrut" your only argument? i drama'd him because he's being a huge richard to me and others and it does more than just affect me (derails threads and makes the both of us look dumb)