Impossible-to-take-apart Lego.

Author Topic: Impossible-to-take-apart Lego.  (Read 3331 times)

« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:19:05 PM by shinyarceus4 »

Pssst don't link to other forums.

anyway.

Pssst don't link to other forums.
It doesn't matter
The rule is no advertising.
He's not saying "HEY EVERYONE GO JOIN MY FORUM"
He's saying "hey look at this content relevent to the discussion"

You could probably take this one apart, just pull apart where the smooth connector is and it will pop out with enough force. It will flex the bricks but LEGO plastic bends well and wont retain its new shape.

IDK if the topic considers flexing the bricks, but that's my two cents on the matter.

Humanity has split the atom, but I've yet to see anybody who can split this.

Entire OP is cringe THANKS OP.

For the record, a good pair of pliers can remedy a few of those by removing the red axles in my experience.

Whenever I build with technical, I try to avoid situations like this. I've almost put some pieces together before but realized that it was a bad idea before it was to late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Thx6RoONnE
Those things come with sets now. I was blown the forget away a few months ago after grabbing a set.

Edit: He says that in the video. Still, my childhood would have hurt less with one of those.

argh i want to build with my legos so badly now

Still, my childhood would have hurt less with one of those.
And by extension, your teeth?

Guys...you are aware these things exist, right?

These are brick separators, and they come free with most sets now. The better green/gray ones can be bought for like $10.

As for axles, you can use longer axle pieces with enough force. You can also (VERY CAREFULLY) apply use of dolphin-nosed pliers if extra force is needed. I sometime use a paperclip to remove parts that get stuck in other parts.