Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 306894 times)

Bump up the player count please.

Proposing a game idea for wardens: Prisoner's Dilemma
Code: [Select]
split prisoners evenly on point A and point B:
A B

if it's an even split with 1 person margin, everyone gets to live.
if it's a 3 person margin, 4 people from the biggest group get to die

can't really test this game myself because being a guard requires playing for 12 hours, something I think won't really happen till the server closes due to my freedays not being that often :/

I'm requesting to be demodded until such time as death rolling to eliminate half the server has been made illegal. It is a bullstuff way of lazy wardens to cut through the player count and it ruins the experience for the players on an otherwise fantastic server which I love to to play and contribute to by helping the staff team. If you read through chat logs you will notice an overwhelming request from players to warden ban players who do this and I am inclined to agree with them but as I have found out today I can't take action. By allowing this you are permitting one person to ruin the experience for the rest of the server. I am not trying to be salty but that is just a rule in which I refuse to enforce and do not wish to cause division and tension among the staff team.

Proposing a game idea for wardens: Prisoner's Dilemma
Code: [Select]
split prisoners evenly on point A and point B:
A B

if it's an even split with 1 person margin, everyone gets to live.
if it's a 3 person margin, 4 people from the biggest group get to die

can't really test this game myself because being a guard requires playing for 12 hours, something I think won't really happen till the server closes due to my freedays not being that often :/

I can test this and any other game suggestions that are posted.

I agree with Danny that some restriction needs to be placed on death rolling.

I'm requesting to be demodded until such time as death rolling to eliminate half the server has been made illegal.

This seems a little drastic I didn't even know this was a huge issue. You could've just posted something about it on here instead of going straight to resigning. Death rolling is stupid and I am completely fine with making it against the rules. I'm sure Niblic feels the same way and we can work out a rule.

There were some general confusion on whether "leaving the cell is ar" was actually a valid command or not. Niblic or Crown could you please clarify?

Declaring something ar is not a command. If a warden does nothing but place ars before 9, it's a freeday.

I'm requesting to be demodded until such time as death rolling to eliminate half the server has been made illegal. It is a bullstuff way of lazy wardens to cut through the player count and it ruins the experience for the players on an otherwise fantastic server which I love to to play and contribute to by helping the staff team. If you read through chat logs you will notice an overwhelming request from players to warden ban players who do this and I am inclined to agree with them but as I have found out today I can't take action. By allowing this you are permitting one person to ruin the experience for the rest of the server. I am not trying to be salty but that is just a rule in which I refuse to enforce and do not wish to cause division and tension among the staff team.
This was quite annoying, Raoul Silva would continue to use this tactic and ended up getting me and other prisoners killed on numerous occasions. It was quite a sour taste in my mouth and I think that luck based games should be reduced.

As for you resigning, I'm a tad bit disappointed that you decided to leave for those reasons, but I hope you can join us again in the near future as I did enjoy your presence when you were moderating.

do you have any system at all to stop 'freekills' / 'rdms'? 
almost every time i try this jailbreak 'yellow line rp' i just get killed for doing what the warden says by some autistic guard not keeping tabs on the current warden orders

Yea, it's called /a and staff members helping your problems
An anti freekill system would not work here as it does on your server

pretty stuff server tbh. admins can't agree whether certain commands, like "lr sit" are allowed or not and just enforce it arbitrarily.

Pictured: the user known as "usopp" admits to cheating:

also pictured: admins arguing over /sit and fr/lr

Yea you can do sit with lr/fr you just have to keep in mind by default you have to do /sit