Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 306866 times)

do you have any system at all to stop 'freekills' / 'rdms'? 
almost every time i try this jailbreak 'yellow line rp' i just get killed for doing what the warden says by some autistic guard not keeping tabs on the current warden orders
This server is much different than regular prison escape, a freekill script would not go well with the server.

updated the rules. read them at http://draked.me/rules

24d. Luck-based games cannot kill more than 1/4 of the prisoner team. This applies throughout the whole round and includes the deaths of every luck-based game played during the round.
if you look at the terms, death roll is also now only usable for people who opt out of opinionated games.

also, for the lr sit thing i'm thinking that it literally doesn't matter unless there's only one person in the entire prisoner team that doesn't have it bound.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:42:07 PM by Niblic² »

What's the official stance on rules lawyering i.e. interpreting what the warden says literally?

For example: Warden says "Standing on X is AR", so somebody crouches on X.

Edit: thanks
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 12:00:23 AM by Magus »

What's the official stance on rules lawyering i.e. interpreting what the warden says literally?

For example: Warden says "Standing on X is AR", so somebody crouches on X.

unless the statement is completely incomprehensible and vague, you do what the warden obviously means. in the example you gave, i would shoot the guy crouching on X.

Wow, I got a slap to the face by "Invalid host time."

Server's up.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 01:01:31 PM by Redconer »

Is there any Pokemon hats? If there isn't you gotta add one.

One man. One toilet. Five guards. One mission.

Can someone explain the safety shuffle to me

Can someone explain the safety shuffle to me
i've heard it two different ways although the one memorable to me atm is for guards to get the hell away from prisoners

i've heard it two different ways although the one memorable to me atm is for guards to get the hell away from prisoners
the second i think is an actual dance, i could be wrong

I have added a /warn <target> <message> command to the server, moderators and above have access. These warnings are not meant to be a permanent tarnish on your record, more of a way for staff to keep track of what you've done that day. They do not save when the serve restarts, staff has access to logs of both all warnings placed as well as player specific now from the log menu.

Also should be noted that the warning message that displays in the chat can only be viewed by staff members.

how the hell do you vote off a warden because this spartan guy is horrible

lol
i join, i spawn in a cell, i got killed by cops, superbe.
i left

lol
i join, i spawn in a cell, i got killed by cops, superbe.
i left
lol
you played for 7 minutes, probably had no idea what you were doing because you didn't read the rules and I doubt you used /a to attempt to solve the issue.
I'm glad you left, superb choice.

Guards these days are all a pain in the ass

Also had this happen multiple times now where a warden names prisoners "X" then says " "Y" stand on bed" referring to the prisoners. Then proceeds to kill everyone on the bed because its the wrong name. I don't think this makes any sense because its not like the wardens says to stand on the floor previously or any other commands I don't see why it would make it illegal to stand on the bed.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 08:31:16 PM by Gizmo. »