Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307064 times)

Yo for Moon 2.0 can there be a 7x7 Go Board in it
go needs a human to actually judge the outcome of so i dont know if its the most appropriate or not lol

Why am I always a lone moderator taking care of things by myself?
Are you the only mod on the server.

go needs a human to actually judge the outcome of so i dont know if its the most appropriate or not lol
forget I forgot :(

Boy do I love planning large-scale riots then having the plans blow up in my face.

i don't even think most of the server even knows what go is

i don't even think most of the server even knows what go is
If you need me to I'll type up a bit of rules for a super simple version I enjoy to play that doesn't take too long to do

If you need me to I'll type up a bit of rules for a super simple version I enjoy to play that doesn't take too long to do
I don't think this is a smart move. It would take a long time for a game to be played and would be torture on the people waiting for LR game room to be done.

Not only that, but people would never pick it, or be challenged to play and not know how to play and they wont have 5 minutes reading all of the rules You could just say flip the tiles and people would still be confused and complain. This is basically saying know it or get slain.

Is it ok to kill someone that dropped the only weapon they had. Because i was killed for dropping my weapon and when i went to talk to a mod called Danny Boy, he said the guard/warden could still kill me even though i dropped it.

Yeah, according to what I know, it's all up to the guard your dealing with and how nice their feeling.

The moderation on this server is typically fair both to prisoners and gaurds, but I'm seriously pissed. Danny Boy just wardenbanned me (for only 5 rounds, which isnt long, but still) for being rioted on. I get a lot of riots whenever I warden, because sometimes I admit I focus too much on attempting to come up with stuff different than the pit all day long. I was banned because, and i quote "She has forgeted up every round she's been warden".

Thats obviously not true. The round I wardened before I was warden banned, we got down to fr lr, and first I made jumping AR and then 30 seconds later I say lr jump, obviously trying to trick people. It works, and everbody besides Hillary Clinton jumps. Unfortunately, triggerhappy gaurds shoot Hillary, and then I'm like no, kill the other guy, Hillary gets LR. After that round Hilary even PM'd me saying "ty for not being stuffty guard". Do I forget up? Yes. But I try to make it right, rather than just continuing on, or doing the same 3 games every single time.

The game that I was banned on, at 9 I told everyone to go into the pit. I was working on typing out the game we'd be playing (breaking tiles, bc I'd never used that button before), and then a riot breaks out. A few people are in the pit but something happened (I would hazard to guess a guard got too close and was shanked) and suddenly there was a riot. In a way, I suppose it was my fault for not having guards weaponchecking prisoners, or giving a long ramble to guards to stay the forget away from them or safety shuffle, but I admit I do take my sweet-ass time typing, and I find weaponchecking at times can take way too long, and still winds up in guards getting killed. But I was just tryin' to start the game and be a good warden god damn it. I try, I really try.

I think wardenbanning for a reason like this is unfair.

tbh i don't get why prisoners riot on rounds where they don't spend the whole round playing fr lr or whatever and it really pisses me off

also the fact that practically no prisoners want to play opinionated games anymore is annoying :(

tbh i don't get why prisoners riot on rounds where they don't spend the whole round playing fr lr or whatever and it really pisses me off

also the fact that practically no prisoners want to play opinionated games anymore is annoying :(

I do some pit games to slim the population down, but yeah. God, the last opinionated game I judged was great. There were only like 5 people so we did a diving contest, it was great fun.