Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 305766 times)

A note to mods: if you open up the server please plan on staying for two hours or until another staff member joins to get the server started.

Niblic when is Moon 2.0 coming out smh
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 01:39:39 PM by Wesley Williams »

Will moon 2.0 knock my socks off niblic

A note to mods: if you open up the server please plan on staying for two hours or until another staff member joins to get the server started.

i opened and my power went out so pls dont blame me

Lol theres like 5 glitched bodies scattered around the main area.

When the warden says "Pick somebody to die", does this mean prisoners even if they don't specify prisoners? Because wardens (usually when they are picked to die) always say "it's implied prisoners".

Edit: if the prisoner picks nobody to die, does that mean he dies (even if it was not specified that picking nobody to die means death).

alright there should be a limit of like two desig shooters for games because this one guard just made all 10 or so guards able to shoot during duckhunt

When the warden says "Pick somebody to die", does this mean prisoners even if they don't specify prisoners? Because wardens (usually when they are picked to die) always say "it's implied prisoners".

Edit: if the prisoner picks nobody to die, does that mean he dies (even if it was not specified that picking nobody to die means death).

wardens cant kill guards so it's implied to be prisoners

« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 12:08:18 AM by Tunderous »

where's the server at so i can open it :c

Maybe their adding moon 2?? Niblic if you don't smh
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 03:33:30 PM by #Jeetlor »

nah server just crashed and crown isnt home to fix it

also just a question: maybe all the people that die to the simon says board are mentally deficient but how do you guys like your game notifications? do you prefer that it says it in chat in big letters? or would you prefer an actual physical sign in the map?

i like the chat in big letters

nah server just crashed and crown isnt home to fix it

also just a question: maybe all the people that die to the simon says board are mentally deficient but how do you guys like your game notifications? do you prefer that it says it in chat in big letters? or would you prefer an actual physical sign in the map?
Keep the chat. It would suck for the people who prefer to look down when they play any of the tile games because its what helps them play. All we need to do it pay attention to the chat when we're in a deadly zone and you'll be fine. Maybe play a unique noise from the button so we know that somethings going to happen.