Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 306941 times)

I always hate it when there are riots seeming every round, it gets extremely loving annoying

The moderation on this server is typically fair both to prisoners and gaurds, but I'm seriously pissed. Danny Boy just wardenbanned me (for only 5 rounds, which isnt long, but still) for being rioted on. I get a lot of riots whenever I warden, because sometimes I admit I focus too much on attempting to come up with stuff different than the pit all day long. I was banned because, and i quote "She has forgeted up every round she's been warden".

Thats obviously not true. The round I wardened before I was warden banned, we got down to fr lr, and first I made jumping AR and then 30 seconds later I say lr jump, obviously trying to trick people. It works, and everbody besides Hillary Clinton jumps. Unfortunately, triggerhappy gaurds shoot Hillary, and then I'm like no, kill the other guy, Hillary gets LR. After that round Hilary even PM'd me saying "ty for not being stuffty guard". Do I forget up? Yes. But I try to make it right, rather than just continuing on, or doing the same 3 games every single time.

The game that I was banned on, at 9 I told everyone to go into the pit. I was working on typing out the game we'd be playing (breaking tiles, bc I'd never used that button before), and then a riot breaks out. A few people are in the pit but something happened (I would hazard to guess a guard got too close and was shanked) and suddenly there was a riot. In a way, I suppose it was my fault for not having guards weaponchecking prisoners, or giving a long ramble to guards to stay the forget away from them or safety shuffle, but I admit I do take my sweet-ass time typing, and I find weaponchecking at times can take way too long, and still winds up in guards getting killed. But I was just tryin' to start the game and be a good warden god damn it. I try, I really try.

I think wardenbanning for a reason like this is unfair.
The final straw was killing players for ARs that you had voided or did not exist. At that point I had enough of cleaning your mistakes up every time you were warden.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 06:30:47 PM by Danny Boy »

tbh i don't get why prisoners riot on rounds where they don't spend the whole round playing fr lr or whatever and it really pisses me off

also the fact that practically no prisoners want to play opinionated games anymore is annoying :(

People riot mostly on moon because we get the option to - its in the toilet and its free. Also, guards pretty much let them riot. They have guns, why should they even be near the prisoners? Also, there's the very narrow hallway that people use. Make it 1/2 or 1/4 the size of the soccer area's hallway and that will slightly help possibly.

Its because the wardens say "were going to play an opinionated game", "opt out here" and never tell us what the game is.
Prisoners know that they can't die if majority opt out, so why even bother playing it. Its like the trust game when people actually are trustworthy to each other (You'll never die if there's no fear of death, which is why I like the "We'll play for X amount of rounds, if you both stand through all of them, you both die"). As long as there's a penalty for even Majority opting out, people will be more inclined to play.

yea the knife in the toilet should either be removed or have the chance of getting it greatly reduced

Today i would like to talk about your admin called Xehpa.

So there was a round, where as warden, called Sonokido, gave an order. This order was that jumping was Autorebel, so i would avoid jumping. So as a smart warden, he went straight to simon says. So the first thing he says is ''Simon says jump''. So i avoid jumping and then some distracted warden shoots me thinking i actually had to jump. So i normally would talk to an admin at this time, and so i do. So xehpha responds to me and tells me that he paged up and said that it wasn't. So i would go agaisnt this and explain that it was at the time i was killed. So i tell him to look in the logs to see the time i was killing and stuff. So some seconds are passing and time is running out so i tell him to resurrect me quickly before the round ends. And it takes a while for him to respond. So i start thinking he is ignoring me, and after a few minutes, some mod comes back from afk and wants to know whats going on, i explain what happened, then Xehpa says he will be warden banned. I don't know why he said that, because the warden had nothing to do with this, just the guard that killed me, so the time is about to run out, and i tell him to resurrect since he knows whats going on, and he starts talking and saying some stupid stuff and then says he is sorry for not paying attention and then i ask if i can be resurrected, and he says ''Not at this time'' And thats the part where i get pissed off, because i had to wait a bunch of minutes just to get a stuffty response like that, and he starts making some bullstuff. The point here is that he was ignoring me and wasn't resurrecting me quicker.
 The main reason why i was telling him to resurrect me fast was because this same stuff happened to me once. Also i had to take over 27 shots of the chat. If you don't believe me, here, have the pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/UW3SJ

Please talk with Xehpha, i got really pissed off because he didn't want to resurrect me, for some loving reason, after i told him and explained everything, i don't know how hard it is to just say a simple command like /resurrect Biller.

Thank you for reading and taking your time.

-snip-

So I think you're making this a bigger deal than it is, I don't think Xepha is a terrible admin, probably just had other stuff happening at the same time you were bitching

Today i would like to talk about your admin called Xehpa.

So there was a round, where as warden, called Sonokido, gave an order. This order was that jumping was Autorebel, so i would avoid jumping. So as a smart warden, he went straight to simon says. So the first thing he says is ''Simon says jump''. So i avoid jumping and then some distracted warden shoots me thinking i actually had to jump. So i normally would talk to an admin at this time, and so i do. So xehpha responds to me and tells me that he paged up and said that it wasn't. So i would go agaisnt this and explain that it was at the time i was killed. So i tell him to look in the logs to see the time i was killing and stuff. So some seconds are passing and time is running out so i tell him to resurrect me quickly before the round ends. And it takes a while for him to respond. So i start thinking he is ignoring me, and after a few minutes, some mod comes back from afk and wants to know whats going on, i explain what happened, then Xehpa says he will be warden banned. I don't know why he said that, because the warden had nothing to do with this, just the guard that killed me, so the time is about to run out, and i tell him to resurrect since he knows whats going on, and he starts talking and saying some stupid stuff and then says he is sorry for not paying attention and then i ask if i can be resurrected, and he says ''Not at this time'' And thats the part where i get pissed off, because i had to wait a bunch of minutes just to get a stuffty response like that, and he starts making some bullstuff. The point here is that he was ignoring me and wasn't resurrecting me quicker.
 The main reason why i was telling him to resurrect me fast was because this same stuff happened to me once. Also i had to take over 27 shots of the chat. If you don't believe me, here, have the pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/UW3SJ

Please talk with Xehpha, i got really pissed off because he didn't want to resurrect me, for some loving reason, after i told him and explained everything, i don't know how hard it is to just say a simple command like /resurrect Biller.

Thank you for reading and taking your time.

like i was trying to state, you werent the only one that died in that situation it already had been time for player to do their last request, i would have to res everyone else, but /restime at the moment was broken so i didnt bother to ressurect you, plus the two moderaters on the server didnt inform me they were afk so i was under assumption it was under control, the command wasnt hard to say /ressurect biller but the time of an lr was already in play. I will try 2 pay attention next time. I was given the entire server to moderate I dont have a god eye to watch over 40 players at once, im sorry biller, ill try not to make it happen again

I imagine it being very hard to manage a full server being the lone admin like that. He probably got his mind caught or something. It's already hard to manage with 2 staff on at a time.

im sorry biller, ill try not to make it happen again
Ok, i get it now. I feel the pain how you have to deal with a lot of players. I forgive you. Sorry for reporting something while multiple people were reporting.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 08:28:32 PM by zombie6069 »

like i was trying to state, you werent the only one that died in that situation it already had been time for player to do their last request, i would have to res everyone else, but /restime at the moment was broken so i didnt bother to ressurect you, plus the two moderaters on the server didnt inform me they were afk so i was under assumption it was under control, the command wasnt hard to say /ressurect biller but the time of an lr was already in play. I will try 2 pay attention next time. I was given the entire server to moderate I dont have a god eye to watch over 40 players at once, im sorry biller, ill try not to make it happen again
I'm supporting this. Xehpa was alone looking after the server and when I joined I was horrified at the reports. Not just how many I saw for one person but the content that was in them. Full of abusive messages. He made a mistake in the mist of however many reports there were and even when more staff joined we were still struggling. The staff really do try their best but sometimes we make mistakes or can't keep up. I've had Blockland 10 years and this is easily the most difficult server I've ever helped moderate. Do you realise that we staff constantly die during rounds dealing with reports from the users because we miss out on commands or don't do something in time?And we (or atleast the mods I usually work with) don't bother to resurrect ourselves because we'll just be accused on cheating or some complete stuff like that. The staff members do really try their best to make it enjoyable for you all but its not always going to run smoothly, especially when you have 40 odd people making reports every few seconds and 2 people try to deal with them all (bearing in mind we have to validate the information in the report is accurate before we act on it).

Quite frankly if you think you can do better than please apply to be a moderator, we would love the help and maybe you'll get an appreciation for the effort we put into this server instead of focusing constantly on the times we aren't complete perfection.

Ok, i get it now. I feel the pain how you have to deal with a lot of players. I forgive you. Well i guess i shall do a favor to this server and apply for mod so i can help you out.

Moderator Application
Name: Biller
BL_ID: 43126
Timezone: BRT
Times you would be able to play mostly: All the weekdays. But sometimes i can't play on mondays or sundays.
Why should you be a moderator?: I've seen multiple mods/admins go through trouble trying to solve cases like mines. Sometimes mods suffer because they are alone and can't solve things by themselves. So i am here offering help to people that need their cases being solved. Sometimes it's hard to do things by themselves. So i will try my best to help and offer assistance.
Make sure you read the application instructions before sending it. Send it as a PM to Crown.

I support this, I want to see Biller as a mod because I trust he can get the job done right, quickly and efficiently.

Okay, we need the /res and /resbring commands edited a little. Right now you can't res certain people who have 2 words in their name.

For example, you have two people. One named "Ipquarx" and one named "I am silly." You /res I am silly and you res Ipquarx instead. There's no way to res "I am silly."

So we need to be able to put multiple words into /res and /resbring otherwise there's a chance that we will just randomly not be able to do our jobs as moderators properly. This isn't some ridiculous edge case either, I was literally unable to res someone and they left because of it.

For example, you have two people. One named "Ipquarx" and one named "I am silly." You /res I am silly and you res Ipquarx instead. There's no way to res "I am silly."
I assumed that you could just do /res silly. Most people have unique enough names with spaces that you'll probably never run into this problem if it runs like this.