Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307761 times)

That's what he did, yes, he dropped it right where Gate was killed, he also dropped no knife when he was killed.

Oh, and thanks Magus for giving me tips like "How does it feel to be a fallen paladin" or some bullstuff like that, real helpful and motivating.
And thanks to everyone else who also insulted me, real nice.
Thanks to Crown for joining for 10 seconds, say exactly what someone else said, and left, without even saying anything else after, or saying anything else to me after.

I'll be taking yet another break from this server, probably permanent at this point.
Oh please, all you do is overreact. It wasn't even that big of a deal that you banned him, he's unbanned no harm done. I didn't say anything to you about it other than when I joined and said it wasn't a valid ban reason because I didn't think I had to. I knew you understood that you messed up. But if you really can't just ignore the small amount of people giving you crap then clearly you're not fit for moderator and you're welcome to "take a break", Lol.

That's what he did, yes, he dropped it right where Gate was killed, he also dropped no knife when he was killed.

Oh, and thanks Magus for giving me tips like "How does it feel to be a fallen paladin" or some bullstuff like that, real helpful and motivating.
Thanks to Crown for joining for 10 seconds, say exactly what someone else said, and left, without even saying anything else after, or saying anything else to me after.

I'll be taking yet another break from this server, probably permanent at this point.
I'm surprised that you can't even take criticism for a mistake. Some people on the server will always give you hell if you mess up and I'm really surprised your not used to it at this point. You seem as if you can't take criticism from your actions at all.

One of the defining characteristics for a staff on the server is skin as thick as leather. You get a lot of stuff.

That's what he did, yes, he dropped it right where Gate was killed, he also dropped no knife when he was killed. (1)

Thanks to Crown for joining for 10 seconds, say exactly what someone else said, and left, without even saying anything else after, or saying anything else to me after. (2)

I'll be taking yet another break from this server, probably permanent at this point. (3)
(1) I'm sure there's a slay command you could use if you found out he lied.
(2) Here is where I view you being as bright and twice as dense as a black hole. The only real reason he came on was to confirm that the posted ban message wasn't breaking any rules.
(3) k being ridiculed for messing up bad happens literally anywhere. Just get over it or hang on to it for a while like a child.

(1) I'm sure there's a slay command you could use if you found out he lied.
(2) Here is where I view you being as bright and twice as dense as a black hole. The only real reason he came on was to confirm that the posted ban message wasn't breaking any rules.
(3) k being ridiculed for messing up bad happens literally anywhere. Just get over it or hang on to it for a while like a child.
Ok I gotta say though, you have no right to speak so authoritatively about this. You have no clue what its like to staff a server like this. The amount of free time, energy and nerves it takes up. And you're willing to put yourself through all that just out of pure passion for the concept of the server. Last thing any staff member tolerates, and with good reason, is taking stuff.

i'm sure i can speak for most of the server staff here

write down all of the unwritten rules

i'm sick and tired of having stuff flung around for not knowing precisely what an unwritten rule says. or in my case: being told one thing and someone else being told another with no evidence for either side, constantly having to go to higher ranking staff to figure out what's actually correct. hell most of the higher staff don't play anymore or are unable to respond within a few minutes.

it's hard enough having to memorize 30 rules, i really dislike having to memorize 30 more unwritten "you're just told when you're told if ever" rules.

i'm sick of it dude.

when you have to specify something, update the rules.

Maybe the staff could post unwritten rules of their knowledge here so that crown can implement them into the rules? I'm pretty annoyed with the unwritten rule thing as well.

Maybe the staff could post unwritten rules of their knowledge here so that crown can implement them into the rules? I'm pretty annoyed with the unwritten rule thing as well.
The entire point in crown updating the rules is so that were all on the same page. I'm absolutely certain  that if we all posted our unwritten rules, that some would contradict each other and some would just contradict written rules.

Can you specify what unwritten rules? We've been trying to eliminate those.

i will solve all ur probolems

post ur unwritten rules here

GG Drydess, now he can't solve our problems!

Could we get another staff member on? The only one which is Dragonoid is afk. We have people who have been rdmed and such. Thank you.

Maybe add under the first rule, in the parentheses, you could add "caps". You could add spamming caps is not allowed under a separate rule as well. I've personally gotten into a bunch of arguments over "o well what about spamming LOWERCASE letters". It would just be better to have a specific point where it says it isn't allowed, instead of just the vague Do not spam "anything that can be spammed".

Also maybe a "Wardens need to actively play games with prisoners, not just let them free roam or stay at one place. Obv exceptions are free days on first rounds of maps and hide and seek and stuff. Maybe add this to rule 28?

K thanks

TBH I don't think an all-out caps ban is just an annoying rule, since now you can't type using caps if you ever need to. If the rule were "Don't type in caps-only for multiple lines" or something like that, it'd be perfect