Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307352 times)

ok im gonna open the server tomorrow too

CRAP sorry, Internet went out, should be back in half hour or so (writing from phone).

I will try to come on, not sure how long I can stay but I'll try to keep it open.

anyone wanna hop on and help me admin

if i keep up my routine I will get my goal of juuzouruisu, most boring warden!!!!

stuff I need to do something unique so the prisoners don't riot

hey guys we need more stuffty maps that aren't desert so i was thinking of making one extremely handicapped map in addition to these extremely good maps im making.

which one should i do?

i like jb_tezuni and jb_rowhalation
jb_tezuni particularly sounds fun, jumping from the sparing placed bricks to try and get to the next game would be a challenge

Eh None Of These Are My Type SmH Niblick Get Better Ideyas . . . . Reatard . . . .

jb_pirates

I like jb_rowhalaion and jb_pirates. I don't think jb_skills_nightmare would do very well because of rule 24d.

Did you even read the post? Anyways the downloads don't appear to be working anymore.

i know it's almost been a week old or so to reply to this post but i'm not gonna read the entire post to waste my time on some handicapped password

putting a password was loving handicapped in the first place

if people suddenly don't know how VCE works when they first download it and give it a try then it should be their problem and not yours

passwords aren't gonna solve stuff and it's a more pain in the ass for the viewer to read

I'm being banned for offenses I've already been banned for. Having to do time for the same offense twice doesn't make much sense.