Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 303577 times)

does anyone here have a copy of VCE? i don't think my VCE has the other events because everytime i load a jailbreak map it has "OnActivate -- Player -- Kill" for all the buttons.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:15:08 PM by Timestamp »

SetPoint has been recoded
- Warden can now place up to 10 points.
- Control Z (Undo bind) now removes the latest point placed instead of all of them.
- Points now clear on Warden death instead of round reset.

Also fixed bug where if you did /warden when there wasn't one you would also join the queue.

I have nothing to do with this, but I've seen it and it looks pretty cool. It's Conan's project not mine.

does anyone here have a copy of VCE? i don't think my VCE doesn't have the other events because everytime i load a jailbreak map it has "OnActivate -- Player -- Kill" for all the buttons.
Event_Variables.zip
I think the manual is broken in this copy but it still works. jes00 fixed it and released it somewhere I think though.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:18:41 PM by Crøwn »

I think the manual is broken in this copy but it still works. jes00 fixed it and released it somewhere I think though.

Here's jess00's manual
http://jes00.webs.com/vce-manual

thank you!!

edit:

i don't get it
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:30:49 PM by Timestamp »

I believe that means you're missing some events or something of the sort.

I believe that means you're missing some events or something of the sort.

but i have the add-on?

You're then missing either another event addon, or one of those VCE addon addons that gives it some more variable stuff. I forget what it was called.

advVCE is what you're talking about, also i think holoevents are used in moon
both are in here
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=227254.0

So a few rounds ago a player by the name of cpu2m has mentioned he is going to report me for not reviving him and telling him to go forget himself. As I am writing it is near 1AM for me so if he does I want to post screenshots here because I likely won't be talking to Crown until tomorrow night.

These images show me looking into a report he made about being wrongfully killed. It is the job of staff to validate information which includes checking logs and asking the player who killed the person who made the report. The images show some of my attempts to gather information into his death within seconds. Furthermore there were other staff members on the server but for some reason he decided to attack me.

After that report I told him that I will not help him if he's going to speak to me like that and I did indeed tell him to go forget himself. Crown can look into the logs to get further detail if he wishes. Caden then stood in to handle the report as no hostilities were directed at him. I'm not some employee in a store who was ripped you off, I'm someone who tries to contribute to the server by having it open as often as I can and try my best to deal with all reports that come in.

When making reports to staff please use detail of the situation. The server is usually packed and its not likely that staff always watch your death unfold right before their very eyes. Frankly we don't know why you died so we have to look into it. If you are going to be hostile expect no help from us and its your own fault.

If anything cpu should have been warned/muted for excessive disrespect at that point. Cpu does seem to have a minor record of bad behavior, so I would have put a mute for maybe 3 mins. I don't believe you were at fault at all, although you could maybe have directly pmed Swagmoney, that could show up more visibly for him. By what it seem, I think Swag misunderstood that a command was voided, and that is why cpu died. I could see you did visibly try to investigate what happened, you even died in game in the process, so I don't think you did anything wrong, just maybe ignore cpu or mute instead of replying. This is just my opinion on what seems to have happened, I wasn't there, but I still think you did everything correctly, and you don't have anything to worry about really Danny.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 09:39:28 PM by The_Clockworker »

What client mod lets you view insane amounts of chat at once like that?

What client mod lets you view insane amounts of chat at once like that?
It's a mod called the Advanced options menu, heard its pretty rare though idk if its private or not.

these damn private addons

So a few rounds ago a player by the name of cpu2m has mentioned he is going to report me for not reviving him and telling him to go forget himself. As I am writing it is near 1AM for me so if he does I want to post screenshots here because I likely won't be talking to Crown until tomorrow night.

These images show me looking into a report he made about being wrongfully killed. It is the job of staff to validate information which includes checking logs and asking the player who killed the person who made the report. The images show some of my attempts to gather information into his death within seconds. Furthermore there were other staff members on the server but for some reason he decided to attack me.

After that report I told him that I will not help him if he's going to speak to me like that and I did indeed tell him to go forget himself. Crown can look into the logs to get further detail if he wishes. Caden then stood in to handle the report as no hostilities were directed at him. I'm not some employee in a store who was ripped you off, I'm someone who tries to contribute to the server by having it open as often as I can and try my best to deal with all reports that come in.

When making reports to staff please use detail of the situation. The server is usually packed and its not likely that staff always watch your death unfold right before their very eyes. Frankly we don't know why you died so we have to look into it. If you are going to be hostile expect no help from us and its your own fault.

you skipped the whole next round where i was freekilled again and you did nothing to help rev me, then you said my death was justified, but later caden revived me because i was indeed freekilled when i complained about how you lied and didnt help me the other round where it turned out i was indeed freekilled you told me to go forget myself

advVCE is what you're talking about, also i think holoevents are used in moon
both are in here
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=227254.0

what is the password