Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 306909 times)

Mcloler has to be one of the whiniest players ever. Has a problem with almost every warden/guard/order.

It doesn't count when a guard does it, only when the warden opens the door.
25. Not giving a valid command before the cell doors open will result in a freeday.

It does. The reason this rule exists is because prisoners will rush out and any warden game is compromised if everyone is already running around all over the place. That's why it's such a large infringement.

When a dumb guard opens and closes the doors quickly before 9 I usually don't take any action (besides warning the guard), the warden shouldn't have to suffer for the idiocy of others. Of course, if the prisoners are already out and running amok before 9 there's nothing to be done but declare it a freeday.

It does. The reason this rule exists is because prisoners will rush out and any warden game is compromised if everyone is already running around all over the place. That's why it's such a large infringement.
I personally wouldn't call a freeday for this because I don't like the fact that someone else can completely ruin another person's warden round.

I personally wouldn't call a freeday for this because I don't like the fact that someone else can completely ruin another person's warden round.
You personally should be considering those are the rules. Punish the guard who did it, sucks for the warden but oh well.

If you have something against the rules, maybe you should consult Crown/Niblic, or lose your moderator.

If I were a moderator, maybe I personally would condone spamming. Oh well.

If you have something against the rules, maybe you should consult Crown/Niblic, or lose your moderator.

If I were a moderator, maybe I personally would condone spamming. Oh well.
I originally believed that this was the ruling, as told to me by an admin a while back. Obviously, now that I know, I'm not gonna go against it especially after being told by the host.

can some other mods or admins come on the server, i've been wrangling 30 people for like an hour and i feel like doing something else but dont want to shut down in the middle of the afternoon

During Simon Says, when simon says to do something (e.g. simon says jump), does that mean "do that" or "keep doing that until I say to stop."

Normally if no amount is given you should just keep doing it.

Server is open, though I do need another staff member to take over for me somewhat soon.

Server is open, though I do need another staff member to take over for me somewhat soon.
You shouldn't host if you're only available for a short amount of time.

Well when I open it at the beginning of the hosting period, other staff usually comes on within like 20 mins, just making sure that one did come on. And 2 did, so we're good.

Like, other staff members may not be prepared to host it for at least 2 hours.