Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307127 times)

we already have a danny here, silly boy

There can only be one danny

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 12:46:19 PM by Danny Boy »

hi here's my admin application:
-admin app-
Please PM this to Crown, don't post mod apps here
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 06:45:56 PM by startacker »

Add a rule for prisoners to not shoot and kill with the gun in gun toss please. I get picked for gun toss, suddenly the prisoner shoots me and I have little to no reaction time and before you know it I'm dead.

It is a bit irratating when it happens (usually on Moon). It succeeds a lot of times because guards are usually not near the area of gun toss, and half of the time guards don't really know their team is being slaughtered. Plus, there are a lot of /a that floods in, with questions about whether this is allowed and asking us to punish the person in question for cheating. If anything it would be nice to just have the gun for gun toss be non-functional, just a prop.

It is a bit irratating when it happens (usually on Moon). It succeeds a lot of times because guards are usually not near the area of gun toss, and half of the time guards don't really know their team is being slaughtered. Plus, there are a lot of /a that floods in, with questions about whether this is allowed and asking us to punish the person in question for cheating. If anything it would be nice to just have the gun for gun toss be non-functional, just a prop.
imo it's funny as hell when prisoners rebel with gun toss and should remain as is. it's one of those more genuine moments especially if the pris manages to kill the entire guard team with gun toss and the ensuing chat flood of "OOOOOH stuff" and "HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN!" i'd compare this to like trying to make it so prisoners cant rebel in ANY lrs, although i doubt that'd ever be considered (e.g. picking up dropped weapons from lrs and killing the rest of the guards w/o lring). it would make the whole thing feel more systematic and boring; leaving it as is would give a reason for guards to be on their toes at all times, even during something that seems as harmless as gun toss.

imo it's funny as hell when prisoners rebel with gun toss and should remain as is. it's one of those more genuine moments especially if the pris manages to kill the entire guard team with gun toss and the ensuing chat flood of "OOOOOH stuff" and "HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN!" i'd compare this to like trying to make it so prisoners cant rebel in ANY lrs, although i doubt that'd ever be considered (e.g. picking up dropped weapons from lrs and killing the rest of the guards w/o lring). it would make the whole thing feel more systematic and boring; leaving it as is would give a reason for guards to be on their toes at all times, even during something that seems as harmless as gun toss.
Pretty much how I feel about this.

Also I'm going to be home a day earlier than I expected so the server will be up tomorrow night.

Gun toss kills are hilarious.

If it counts as rebel can other guards kill the prisoner?

If it counts as rebel can other guards kill the prisoner?
yes, guards can kill prisoner if they rebel during their lr on purpose*

*meaning they intentionally attacked a guard who was unassociated with the lr or cheated/lost in an lr and refuse to die

yes, guards can kill prisoner if they rebel during their lr on purpose*

*meaning they intentionally attacked a guard who was unassociated with the lr or cheated/lost in an lr and refuse to die
nvm im dum

Guards can kill a prisoner if they:

Kill a guard in an lr that is not a deathmatch (Guntoss is not a deathmatch)

Intentionally start attacking a guard who is not in the lr (Crossfire doesn't count stop getting in the way of last reactions and then blaming it on the prisoner once you die)

Use an lr weapon to attack guards after the lr has ended (last pris shooting at a guard with a sniper after it ended)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:44:53 PM by startacker »

someone join the server its passworded and this is my favorite server