Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307003 times)

someone join the server its passworded and this is my favorite server
the password for it doesn't work so im assuming it isn't ready to be hosted

Server's up mcdongalongs, I'm the new mod.

redconer is probably the worst warden/moderator ever
a. killed me returning from cafeteria but never specified what to do when leaving pool
b. killed me again without being desig shooter and claiming bullstuff reasoning
while i can tolerate bad wardening/moderating i'm getting fed up with this stuff

a. killed me returning from cafeteria but never specified what to do when leaving pool
Pretty sure that randomly running towards the cafe for no apparent reason is a kos.  If not, then I guess I should give out more clear orders.

b. killed me again without being desig shooter and claiming bullstuff reasoning
The warden told you to jump off when he said "go" and you jumped when he didn't tell you to.  He was also trying to shoot at you multiple times because he noticed that so then I went in to help the warden.

Pretty sure that randomly running towards the cafe for no apparent reason is a kos.  If not, then I guess I should give out more clear orders.
The warden told you to jump off when he said "go" and you jumped when he didn't tell you to.  He was also trying to shoot at you multiple times because he noticed that so then I went in to help the warden.
ost confirmed my claim that you did not specify that it was a kos/anything after getting out of the pool and he would've ressed me but he was afk

All I saw was your death location, which was about half way down the track. If you were spotted returning from the cafeteria then you certainly were justly killed. I thought you just jumped out of the pool and went towards the track, my apologies.

Server's open.

NVM Invalid host time, sorry.

K Now it is actually open.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 01:01:36 PM by The_Clockworker »

alright really though can you clarify throughout the server whether it's a freeday if no valid commands are given before the cell doors open, or if it's if no valid commands are given before 9:00
although it should be 9:00 because of handicap guards who open the cells without warden's permission

edit didn't mean to doublepost

If someone opens cell doors without warden permission, let the staff know. It's actually quite a severe infringement.

This was just fantastic btw

The timing was flawless.

alright really though can you clarify throughout the server whether it's a freeday if no valid commands are given before the cell doors open, or if it's if no valid commands are given before 9:00
although it should be 9:00 because of handicap guards who open the cells without warden's permission

Tehnically it is 25. Not giving a valid command before the cell doors open will result in a freeday. So if a warden (or guard but they aren't supposed to) opens the cell doors without giving a valid command, it s a freeday. But since doors open automatically at 9, not giving a valid order before then also results in a freeday.

It doesn't count when a guard does it, only when the warden opens the door.