Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307622 times)

Right so as a guard, you should guard the prisoners and figure out the right course of action, its not like the prisoners were moving, refraining from killing them was not going to allow a riot.

I'm pretty sure when you tell the prisoners helpfully to go with the warden to a place like a cafe to keep up with the other half of the prisoners that aren't being slaughtered from any AR or mishap, and they prisoners don't go even from the demands of the warden, you should kill them.

I just wanted to bring something to attention, something for others to watch out for and to read. I have been repeatedly killed by guards who don't follow the same rules as me in gun toss on Moon, even though I clearly state my one rule, "No guard can turn off the ramp". I don't turn off the ramp either, it stays on for as long as I /lr. However, some guards DO turn this off, they position themselves just right, then turn on the ramp again to glitch their models, causing them to be launched much farther. This has been really annoying for me, since I've never really seen any punishments given for this, even though it is considered cheating in the /lr. the incident here, Tronx was the one violating my rule. I won gun toss against one guard before him, and after I "lost", I was quickly killed, even though Topkekse pointed out Tronx's actions. I just really would like guards to stop doing this.....

Additional pictures, wouldn't let me go over certain attachment size.

Same.

clock for future reference upload the pics to imgur then use image tags to post them

okay really can you change the name of falling to tiles to falling tiles, not simon says
i got really confused earlier when the warden said that we'll be playing simon says and i was killed for staying on the line instead of going to the board

Next time you should probably use Imgur and Snipping Tool. I never really liked that glitching ramp for Guntoss. It's one of those things where you can't beat them if you use that method. Its pretty dumb that it has that much of an advantage if you use it.

Ye sorry for the shoddy picture uploading, didn't really know how to do it. Thanks for the tips though.

The command to refund you hat is /refund (hat) right? Because users said that it wasnt working. I even tested it myself and it didn't work. Is it the wrong command I'm using?

You can only refund the burger hat and the command is /refundBurger.

why is the burger hat refundable in specific?

why is the burger hat refundable in specific?
Because it is the first hat on the list. It would be hard to accidently buy a hat if it wasn't burger.

The server is great
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 02:29:10 AM by Land »

the next time a guard goes into falling tiles or t/f with the prisoners i'm shanking them
if you want to act like a prisoner then join the team dipstuffs

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:32:46 PM by Potatoh »