Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307557 times)

Nobody's perfect at wardening, even admins.

He made a mistake but he clearly corrected himself. You're making a complaint off ONE incident that was resolved. Though the mistake was pretty bad and I understand why you're upset, this situation is a clear accident and mind goof but he took action for what he did by reviving everyone.

Not trying to justify what he did, because it was wrong. But he fixed the mistake, not everything goes smooth as a warden tbh.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:36:53 PM by #Jeetlor »

I was thinking the server should have a little afterlife area where players go for the rest of the round after they die. Just a little area with a couple things to do and stuff so people don't just get bored and leave from being dead for a while and not doing anything.
I would actually like this, maybe have the game room full of their ghosts.

Ah yes, Col.
You say this, you do. You harrass all the admins for no reason.
You spam /a with false claims of RDM.
Yet you do this?

I had realized my mistake as I said it, and corrected myself, the round was not ruined in any way.

Those people I say that "it was just a mistake" Either they were new to wardening, or they hadnt wardened in a long time.
And either way, it was ONE simple thing, such as not saying jumping was not ar during a laser game. He had killed nobody and you say he should be guardbanned for it.

It is not that I am being too soft. But that you are overreacting. You say you need to police the mods but all you do is complain. And complain.

And complain.

And complain
Listen to yourself before you attempt to get me demodded.
Your claims in /a are terrible and you claim I "res people for no reason" when all you want to do is win the LR.
I had revived people due to warden making a mistake, and then you start harrassing me because you were close to winning.

I cant believe that I got de-modded but I need to literally police the mods. He didn't even warden ban himself, nor did any other mod warden ban him.
You don't police the mods, you provoke and troll them and when I called you on it you said it is because you are a "salty forgeter". It is also not the place of moderators to punish other moderators but instead to report it to a higher rank, hence I reported you to Crown when you caused problems and disregarded us telling you to stop in staff chat. Also FYI my report isn't the sole reason why you were demoted, it was just the final straw for Crown. https://postimg.org/image/5n3hmqh5d/

If you want to report a staff member like you did then do so by all means, but don't make it out as if all of us have completely forgeted up because of the mistake of one person.

Yeah, the fact that you use the word "police" is hilarious. You abuse /a and always complain about valid things. You were demodded because you broke rules and disregarded them as if nothing happened.

I even recall when Danny Boy asked you in the staff chat "So, do you even care col?" And you never responded.

He made a mistake but he clearly corrected himself. You're making a complaint off ONE incident that was resolved. Though the mistake was pretty bad and I understand why you're upset, this situation is a clear accident and mind goof but he took action for what he did by reviving everyone.
If anyone that was not a mod or higher made that mistake they would be warden banned on the spot.

If anyone that was not a mod or higher made that mistake they would be warden banned on the spot.
It's all depends on the mod your dealing with and the users previous history. If its a new user doing it for the first time, I would slay and warn them. If it was say, someone like seniorbonbon, who is known for numerous warden offenses, I would guardban them and possibly server ban them depending on how bad their previous offenses are.

And like Danny said, mods don't punish other mods, but report to a higher rank.

Is someone opening up the prison for visiting hours?
Edit: holy stuff I think I guessed the password
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:19:34 PM by Space1255 »

holy stuff I think I guessed the password
the password is "a" but nobody can join it unless they are a mod or higher

holy stuff I think I guessed the password
Or when you saw the server as passworded, it was already opened by a mod/higher, making your client join the server, but to you it showed up as passworded because it didn't get refreshed recently

Is someone opening up the prison for visiting hours?
Edit: holy stuff I think I guessed the password
Sorry but you can't join a locked server unless your staff. Your server list probably wasn't refreshed.

the password is "a" but nobody can join it unless they are a mod or higher
Oh ok rip

Server is open, congrats to Ostinyo who is a new super admin.

Hurray for ostinyo. Well deserved.

Congratulations Ostinyo. Nice work.