Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307463 times)

Thanks for the support, guys :)

Can the desert map be renovated a little bit? It's pretty easy to get into the armory when you aren't allowed to guard it even though the prisoners just camp at the ladder, the vent, or the main entrance.

Any chance of having the dead chat changed to a slightly lighter grey colour? It can be quite a strain on the eyes for some of us.

There should probably be an IQ test to be guard.

There should probably be an IQ test to be guard.
i think some people idle for the 12 hours just to play guard

I didn't idle for any of it.

I think sometimes guards get confused by bad wardens. Especially wardens who dont share anything in teamchat.

I didn't idle for any of it.

I think sometimes guards get confused by bad wardens. Especially wardens who dont share anything in teamchat.

If a guard is confused then they shouldn't be shooting prisoners, not hard

Any chance of having the dead chat changed to a slightly lighter grey colour? It can be quite a strain on the eyes for some of us.
How about this color?

If a guard is confused then they shouldn't be shooting prisoners, not hard

Its not that their actively confused. Its that the warden says do something quite plainly but underneath there is several layers of deceit and inception. Wardens do this purposefully or not and they don't tell the guards.

when there's a large amount of prisoners who misfollowed orders it also confuses the guards
like earlier when the warden didn't say simon says and a few of the guards didn't think about how that could be a problem because 99% of the prisoners went

when there's a large amount of prisoners who misfollowed orders it also confuses the guards
like earlier when the warden didn't say simon says and a few of the guards didn't think about how that could be a problem because 99% of the prisoners went

Right so as a guard, you should guard the prisoners and figure out the right course of action, its not like the prisoners were moving, refraining from killing them was not going to allow a riot.

I wish guards weren't so trigger happy. They feel like they're the special one who gets to execute the prisoners that failed a game when their job is to stop the prisoners from straying and stop the ones who are going to rebel.

I wish the guards knew that they shouldn't be shooting their guns in a controlled environment because its pretty much the wardens job to kill anyone who fails their game (Guntoss, Simon Says, FRLR, etc.) but I understand when a lot of people are disobeying an AR for guards to join in to speed it up.