Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 313481 times)

you forgot the bokeh filter and the lense flare

done

done
-snip-
this is about to be my new computer background

Redboner is the guard, he'll just Ctrl-k right in front of the line, or when there's a game going on, he jumps in front of everyone, and Self Deletes. Plus I've seen him plant sniper rifles, and machine guns under the stairs.
i can confirm that redboner does this

password "a" wont work.

password "a" wont work.
Server title is clearly "Jailbroken" so it's not ready to be hosted.

If the password is ever not a, it's for a reason.

Since it takes 12 hours to become a guard, what if I have time on an Alt? Will there be a way I could add the old hours? to my current account, and have them taken off the old account?

Since it takes 12 hours to become a guard, what if I have time on an Alt? Will there be a way I could add the old hours? to my current account, and have them taken off the old account?
Probably just ask crown to add the time from your alt onto your main.

Yeah just shoot me a PM with both IDs and which one you want to have all your data on I can fix it for you.

Also I was looking at the resurrect command for a different reason but I see it actually has support for input BL_IDs instead of names  (@Ipq)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:17:52 PM by Crøwn »

Also I was looking at the resurrect command for a different reason but I see it actually has support for input BL_IDs instead of names  (@Ipq)
kk thanks

RIP Server 2016-2016
 Died from spiders living in the server.

The slay command needs to make the person not drop their weapons.

Brilliant point Dannu, I knew I was missing something when I talked to Crown earlier. So many riots starting from dumb guards getting slain.

RIP Server 2016-2016
 Died from spiders living in the server.
I think those spiders are actually rebelling prisoners.