Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307473 times)

What was the guard command?
I tried to ask the server and they said I had to press Alt+F4.
Plus, i'm on a Mac, which is useless.

for every server with teams in a minigame it's /jointeam, do /listteams to look at the teams there are, ex. doing /listteams on crown's would list spectator, prisoner, and guard
then you'd do /jointeam guards

What was the guard command?
I tried to ask the server and they said I had to press Alt+F4.
Plus, i'm on a Mac, which is useless.
The guard command is "/jointeam Guards", as always, but remember you have to have 12 hours of gameplay, which have to be when you are alive.

you can also open the menu by pressing numpad 0 and navigating there

We need more people on here

Did the server crash? I can't see it on the server list.

Did the server crash? I can't see it on the server list.
no, me and ipquarx were just on there. but it's showing up as dead on here though...

The time for guards should be reduced to 5 - 7 hours. 12 hours is way too long just to play as a guard.

The time for guards should be reduced to 5 - 7 hours. 12 hours is way too long just to play as a guard.
If anything more time should be added on.

If anything more time should be added on.
personally i believed too that the time to be guards should be lowered. i understood the game very quickly. after "grinding" the game for 12 hours, i finally became guard and it was fresh and new and i liked it way better than playing prisoner. honestly i didn't find guard too hard.

however i quickly discovered that my fellow guards were dipstuffs lacking any common-sense. some of the guards i met make me wonder if they really played the game for 12 hours. i recall some warden saying he didn't know the rules and said, "lol you expect me to open internet explorer to look at the rules?"

unfortunately there isn't a way to see who is objectively smarter and dumb and thus the hours required to be guard must remain long

We've been getting pretty crap guards recently (failing to follow tasks and do what they want) (not saying all guards are bad) so I think 12 hours is still fine. In my opinion I think it should be increased.

The only problem is, I don't have the time to play 12 hours of jailbreak

The only problem is, I don't have the time to play 12 hours of jailbreak
We need to keep it at 12 hours because some people are either too stupid or don't pay enough attention to jailbreak to become a guard at only 6 hours.

This is a pretty neat action shot taken by Jakob.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 12:42:34 AM by #Jeetlor »