Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 303552 times)

what is the password
Did you even read the post? Anyways the downloads don't appear to be working anymore.

Why is it still called Jainbreak when you can't even leave any of the facilities?

you skipped the whole next round where i was freekilled again and you did nothing to help rev me, then you said my death was justified, but later caden revived me because i was indeed freekilled when i complained about how you lied and didnt help me the other round where it turned out i was indeed freekilled you told me to go forget myself
Let's see.
It all took place in one round. You left following it.

After that report I told Caden to handle your report because I wasn't going to. I don't take kindly to threats.

Caden said in staff chat that you moved when you shouldn't have in simon says leading to that reply. Minutes later Caden mentioned that he was looking at logs for the wrong person by mistake.
And yes after the report I flat out said go forget yourself for the way you spoke to me. I'm not helping someone who speaks to staff like that. Furthermore I was not the only staff member on the server and I have no idea why you think I'm the only one who has to respond to PMs.

I was also midway through typing a PM to swagmonkey because I couldn't find any reason for your death when that report came in. At that point I cancelled it. I'm not suppose to just take your word for it. Otherwise everyone would just try and claim freekill when they die.

I made that prisoners pray for allah, the reason they are facing that way because Magus told me that is the way of the mecca

razer is the bäst warden

Why is it still called Jainbreak when you can't even leave any of the facilities?
because it was originally named jailbreak X years back, in css afaik
would you rather it be called jailforget?

Hey I think we should try get more publicity for Ostinyo's warden guide on the server. I got a couple of PMs last night asking for advice on how to be an effective warden and I think that the guide is fantastic and well put together and could really help players if they are more aware of it.

I'm leaving for college tomorrow. I'm going to have even less time to work on the server and be on it than I already do and it was summer, I don't want the server to die when I'm gone but it's totally possible that it will happen. Going to try to review moderator applications today to get some fresh people on board when I leave so hopefully the server can keep itself going. This doesn't mean there won't ever be any more updates to the server but it does mean that I probably won't be able to sit on the server and watch stuff to see what needs tweaking and fixing. Chances are, if something needs to be changed you'll just have to message me on Steam to get it done and I'll do it.

Considering the only super admin who is active is Ostinyo things aren't looking good.

Have a good time, Crown :) I think it's best if the server isn't up all the time anyways. Thanks for making a great server!

Have a good time, Crown :) I think it's best if the server isn't up all the time anyways. Thanks for making a great server!
Yea, the servers been up a bit too much, but that's just me. Have fun though.

good luck crown :)

Thanks guys.

We reviewed applications: Future and ghettos have been accepted as moderators.

Moderator applications are now closed and we will now reach out to players when we feel they're ready for a position.

Thanks guys.

We reviewed applications: Future and ghettos have been accepted as moderators.

Moderator applications are now closed and we will now reach out to players when we feel they're ready for a position.
Congrats guys and good luck crown.

Server is posssibly getting ddosed, after a connection spam by a player named Trent Mays or some stuff. Any other thoughts?

Thanks for the report, Trent Mays/BLID 16255 (aka Ravger) has been permanently banned for connection spamming. He was doing it to the Euro Cup as well.

Considering the only super admin who is active is Ostinyo things aren't looking good.
!!!