Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307453 times)

I'm being banned for offenses I've already been banned for. Having to do time for the same offense twice doesn't make much sense.
http://draked.me/bans.php?search=4121&searchby=blid
previous offenses is just added on, you were banned for 1440 minutes then came back and was rebanned for 7200 minutes

I'm being banned for offenses I've already been banned for. Having to do time for the same offense twice doesn't make much sense.
The point of keeping track of previous punishments is in the hope that the player will change. If you get banned for something and come back and do the same thing, you shouldn't get the same length ban.

The point of keeping track of previous punishments is in the hope that the player will change. If you get banned for something and come back and do the same thing, you shouldn't get the same length ban.
I didn't come back and do the same thing tho.

I didn't come back and do the same thing tho.
i mean
you killed the lr prisoner many times after you were guardbanned/banned so you sorta did

i mean
you killed the lr prisoner many times after you were guardbanned/banned so you sorta did
i did that maybe twice at most

jb_explosivo sounds like fun.

I'm sure you broke a rule without knowing it or something, I can't imagine clockworker banning you for no reason.

Explosivo sounds alot like a good idea maybe. Maybe the bomb could be extended by when someone dies making it a map where the guards attempt to kill the prisoners as fast as they can without breaking the rules.

But the best worst map is probably jb_tezuni. Who does not want being 2 feet away from an easy to get to armory when spawning?

I'm sure you broke a rule without knowing it or something, I can't imagine clockworker banning you for no reason.

Yeah you throw out a gun in one of the rounds which caused a riot to happen. The warden got a bit pissed because of it and you had done something that caused you to be banned just a couple days before. I didn't really feel comfortable just letting you off with a 1 day ban since you just came back from one and broke the rules again.

Save jb_dont_vote for April Fools. Since it's such a bait, it's perfect for that date.

Save jb_dont_vote for April Fools. Since it's such a bait, it's perfect for that date.
im imagining a map similar to that red spammy speedkart map

a map you put effort into making it look like you put no effort into it (that's hard to read sorry)

im imagining a map similar to that red spammy speedkart map

Red spammy Speedkart map? Can I have a look or was it a temporary joke on a server?