Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 306078 times)

Map Making Support - Jailbreak Installation
This is a copy of Blockland containing all of Jailbreak's Add-Ons and example map saves. Download the folder from here.
I've received requests for a copy of Blockland set up for Jailbreak development, so I went ahead and posted this publicly.
Tell me if you run into trouble getting it set up and I'll see if I can help.

Just a note about the hologram events that are included in that folder:

They're quite buggy. I was going to fix them up and release them with the modifications that I had made but I never got around to it. Be careful while you use them, if you plan on using the onHoloPlayerTouch event just know that it won't work all the time.
The way it detects if you're in the hologram is by creating a trigger and moving it with the hologram but it doesn't pick up the player if they're not moving while the hologram moves, and it will only work on square holograms.

An extremely hacky awful way around this that we did on Moon's jump-rope is just to add a zone that adds a very small amount of velocity on the player so they're technically moving. It works but it's not ideal.

If I ever get enough free time I would love to fix the events and release them completely without the weirdness because they're super great and the potential for things you can make with them is endless, so until then just proceed with caution.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 02:34:04 PM by Crøwn »

Yo, we got a guesskilling friend. ID is 194045. He guesskilled someone peacefully playing tic tac toe during a riot, they didn't even have weapons on them.

Yo, we got a guesskilling friend. ID is 194045. He guesskilled someone peacefully playing tic tac toe during a riot, they didn't even have weapons on them.

Who was the last staff member on? They really shouldn't be leaving the server with no staff without immediately shutting down so stuff like this doesn't happen. Also do you know if this guy was possibly the last guard or not?

edit: that 2 month bump tho

They really shouldn't be leaving the server with no staff without immediately shutting down so stuff like this doesn't happen.

afkers might exist

afkers might exist
There couldn't have been an afk staff because in space's screencap the message for when last staff member disconnects is visible (although it's glitched and doesn't appear until another person AFTER the last staff disconnects, god knows how long the server was going with no one watching) so a staff member blatantly left without shutting down or their internet dropped or something and they couldn't do anything.

Didn't realize it didn't trigger until the person after the staff member leaves, that's the kind of bug I'll never see because I'm not online to witness it. I'll look into it.

As for the staff member not shutting down, I don't really mind. The reason the ten minute period exists is so that maybe someone else can connect, sure it might be chaotic but it's only for ten minutes (or should be at least, will fix that).

As for the staff member not shutting down, I don't really mind. The reason the ten minute period exists is so that maybe someone else can connect, sure it might be chaotic but it's only for ten minutes (or should be at least, will fix that).
I'm only concerned about people not shutting down because it tends to not shut down correctly by itself, but I didn't know you weren't aware of it.

Was DISGUSTED with staff action today regarding user "BLOCKHEAD219331," VERY obvious case of discrimination.

Was DISGUSTED with staff action today regarding user "BLOCKHEAD219331," VERY obvious case of discrimination.
instead of just calling the staff out why don't you provide some proof of what happened?

Logs? Give us evidence

instead of just calling the staff out why don't you provide some proof of what happened?
it sounds like sarcasm joke tbh

it sounds like sarcasm joke tbh
i thought jokes were funny - looking at his posts, seems he is always like this and i cant even tell if he's serious

humor is subjective, it was amusing to me

The all caps disgusted is a dead giveaway lol