Blockoheader2007 - stuffposting

Author Topic: Blockoheader2007 - stuffposting  (Read 15424 times)

holy forget blf you guys lowered the bar lower than low. Honestly he's a little kid chill, also is he outpact or dotdot or computermix? No. And don't give me the "oh he's stuff posting", honestly half of this loving forum stuff posts and no one drama's them.

holy forget blf you guys lowered the bar lower than low. Honestly he's a little kid chill, also is he outpact or dotdot or computermix? No. And don't give me the "oh he's stuff posting", honestly half of this loving forum stuff posts and no one drama's them.
this

Oh no, a child is posting on the forums... Like a child?
Seriously, what actual damage is he doing?
He isn't spamming, or randomly flaming anyone.
He isn't posting anything inappropriate or, it seems, trying to break any rules.

He's just doing what new users do, don't try and tell me half of you weren't like this when you first started joining online forums.

its mr queeba

also, im guessing he was born in 2007
so that makes him 8
oh my god that forgets me up
was 2007 really that long ago

I can't tell whether to support the people attacking or the people defending...

he's annoying and all but not really an issue tbh

2010 was 5 years ago... im beginning to feel old

Yeah... it's... it's bad.
This needs to be resolved. He's either an awful troll or an awful forumer, and I don't really care which. He just needs to be... removed? Let's go with that.

Maybe this is why the community is stuff, it's 75% kids under 14.

I don't mind it.

Sure, he's a little kid, but as I said before people who join the forums should have at least some form of maturity.

that explains a lot
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the user SamSom also 8 years old? The reason I say this is because that user actually knows how to handle the forums, so I think that Blocko here can improve his act.
You'll be surprised to find out that it the other way around, 75% of people on the forum are over 14. Most of the forums are populated by teenagers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the user SamSom also 8 years old? The reason I say this is because that user actually knows how to handle the forums, so I think that Blocko here can improve his act.
tbh i said that jokingly, i think blocko can become a better forumer, he just needs time
im still gonna /support as of now