Random Youtube Comment

Author Topic: Random Youtube Comment  (Read 2394 times)

thumbs up if you love mincraft

-robotpanda77

"Jew camp! Congrats, that sounds so cool :) Where and when is it? How did you find out about it?"
- Lady Beaver

You're not addressing my point, though. Anyone can call out the fed for creating the housing bubble, but that does not mean Ron Paul is capable of creating jobs. If you "End the Fed" on an unstable job market with no job-creating experience to build off of, you are going to destroy the economy with high interest rates. The economy is way more complex than you or Ron Paul believe it to be, and Romney/Ryan is best suited for creating a steady job market BEFORE we decide to cut all the stimulus.
-MrAmputechture
--
Show out woo
-Ladeia Boyd
--
this is no holocaust song i think
-morbesso
--
Awwww, maaaaaaan. No comments on this joint? A testament to the overall wackness of the New School
-FluidBen
--
im a popstar i see her every day weare bffs
-hanna lamoureux
--
not
-James Tesco
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 01:45:47 PM by CharlesSpeaking »

"does this phone work in India????? thank u!!!"

- Raj T

what webite u make ur video on and how u get ur youtube name in da corner like tht p.s. i love it

-zoemakia

"wee need more videos like this and longer videos"

"Vlw giba mtuuu boaaa cara ushaushuahsuahsuahsuahsuhaush ahsuahsuahsuhaushauhs v c posta mais vidios da galera vlw"
first try

Thumbs up if Smosh Told you about this.
-shartallover
first one

Brilliant!
-pupton1974

can I get a forget?
-foxytr900

What is your record program?

-GamesWithSwag

ryan giggs old schools mates ran on the pitch to him when he scored that wonder goal..giggsey was shocked to see hes old school mates .loving class

-boroboy boro

I am about to make an airsoft tank from an electric go-cart if i get the money, i have it all planed out. Awsome tank.

-USARMYAIRBORNE101st