RE: What color is this dress?

Author Topic: RE: What color is this dress?  (Read 5533 times)

for me if ya tilt the screen back and look at the gold part its blue and black but if ya tilt the screen forward its gold

either way its an ugly dress

I decide the dress is going directly into the bin

its an optical illusion.

why would you start another topic THE CASE HAS BEEN CLOSED THIS HAS BEEN DISPROVED  T H A T  P I C T U R E  I S  O V E R S A T U R A T E D

Okay, important question, how is anyone seeing white here? Like unless there was some kind of blue light in the foreground that we can't see, why would the dress show up as blue instead of white? What's the reasoning here?

why would you start another topic THE CASE HAS BEEN CLOSED THIS HAS BEEN DISPROVED  T H E  P I C T U R E  I S  O V E R S A T U R A T E D
People obviously still want to discuss it. You shouldn't just lock a topic because you think you "proved everyone wrong"

People obviously still want to discuss it. You shouldn't just lock a topic because you think you "proved everyone wrong"
...i literally did

like the main point of this thread has already been disproved there is a 0.00000001% chance the dress is white and gold

why would you start another topic THE CASE HAS BEEN CLOSED THIS HAS BEEN DISPROVED  T H A T  P I C T U R E  I S  O V E R S A T U R A T E D

If it was undersaturated it would be grey.

I think it's becoming a meme now...

If it was undersaturated it would be grey.
i said 'oversaturated' i have already proved that the dress is blue and black you guys are reaching so hard

i said 'oversaturated' i have already proved that the dress is blue and black you guys are reaching so hard

I said undersaturated. Your point?

I said undersaturated. Your point?
what are you trying to accomplish by still focusing on the inaccurate original photo? the thread itself is asking what color the dress is, not "what does this dress look like in this photo only". the dress itself is blue and black how many times do i gotta say this.

The question is what color is the dress and the dress I see is white and gold, silly. If the person really wanted a proper answer they coulda asked someone to come over. I can understand the problem! Sometimes people are 100% colorblind and only see black and white, so they would want to know the color. There's a girl in my profession skills for artists class who is greyscale colorblind. :)