Author Topic: Base Raiders v1.43 - Dead for now I'll probably host it in the future kk thx bai  (Read 12430 times)

there are four admins online and pan and some other guy is doing constant explosion spam to lag the server and they dont give a single forget about it

there are four admins online and pan and some other guy is doing constant explosion spam to lag the server and they dont give a single forget about it
I think there were only about two people who did.Guess who they are

I think there were only about two people who did.Guess who they are
exactly what i mean
the explosions were causing intense lag and no admin was doing anything about it

exactly what i mean
the explosions were causing intense lag and no admin was doing anything about it
Two people Maxxi,

two.

Two people Maxxi,

two.
are you saying two people were lagging,
two people were on the server,
or somehing else?

or somehing else?
Two people actually cared about the spam I'm assuming (a joke on the fact that he had original said no one gave a forget).

But why not just turn down your particle quality? Worked for me, and it cleared the emitter smokescreen.
A lot of the point of this game is to find these sorts of weird strategies and then use them against people.

or somehing else?
I wasn't lagging and nobody else was complaining about lag, except for Maxxi. Actually, come to think of it, the other guy wasn't complaining about lag either.

so one I guess

Hey, your server is messed up my gang and I started a base and somehow the safe bugged we took out what we made  then repoed the safe.

Hey, your server is messed up my gang and I started a base and somehow the safe bugged http://prntscr.com/6gip7jwe took out what we made  then repoed the safe.

Also, the user aceon needs to have his money removed except for $65,000

Hey, your server is messed up my gang and I started a base and somehow the safe bugged we took out what we made  then repoed the safe.

Also, the user aceon needs to have his money removed except for $65,000
Uh, okay

snip
dear me

We own the server:

<---All us

I calculated that we were making about 2100 $ a minute.