Author Topic: BLF HUNGER GAMES 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO [ENDGAME] - MOLTEN loving DIES  (Read 51656 times)

So, do we link you the name and picture we want to be used?

This is the roster i have so far. As you will see, the top 6 are boss characters, The goal is to be the last one standing, but you must defeat these boss characters to do so. and be careful, each boss character has special events that involve them indirectly. The scoreboard wont SAY they killed someone, but the events will.

I need help setting this up, so pick a spot and join in if you want, i'll add people who already asked to be in. This is probably going to escalate into a real game, but meh, if it makes people happy, why should it matter eh?

Also, PM me events, you can make them as silly, stupid, or serious as you want. The more the merrier!

Updated the Roster, it is now current.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:35:59 AM by lord techno »

So, do we link you the name and picture we want to be used?

You may do that, if you want to be under a different name, just send me the name and the photo, either in a comment or a PM, either one works.

i'll take the District 8 male again.

i have a question, I cant prevent the boss characters from killing eachother, and i dont want them to die TOo early, like at the start. So, is there a way to add a character into the game during the gameplay? or perhaps restrict a characters actions untill the first day? Im curious, as this would help greatly. A boss would die for good if its killed by a player.

i have a question, I cant prevent the boss characters from killing eachother, and i dont want them to die TOo early, like at the start. So, is there a way to add a character into the game during the gameplay? or perhaps restrict a characters actions untill the first day? Im curious, as this would help greatly. A boss would die for good if its killed by a player.

I don't think it is possible

also add my events or die

I don't think it is possible

also add my events or die

piss...also, can you PM me your events again? i deleted them last time.

techno
did you even read nav's message
it was basically 'let me do it'

techno are you handicapped

i explicitly said "i'm doing this stuff next"

techno are you handicapped

i explicitly said "i'm doing this stuff next"

well then do it, i told you all i was going to be working on this in the background, i just needed to get people filled in. Probably better off sticking to my gmod projects anyways, since i can hardly do much correctly.

I want a slot
District 10 male

So, it's cyber who's hosting it?

So, it's cyber who's hosting it?

he's gonna be doing his own, im just building mine up privately, so from here on if you want in mine you'll have to PM me. Because itll get confusing if its here. I had to assume snake was referring to mine. i did put your requested character in mine.

WELCOME TO DOUBLE TROUBLE NUCLEAR forget

yep that's right we've got DOUBLE THE SLOTS

say which space in which district you want to occupy. if someone's already there i'll shove you elsewhere random. first come first serve!

gonna actually update the OP also.