Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1246488 times)

: The feeling's mutual. Well, for some of you guys anyway. Mostly just you, and... I guess Yui's okay too. And... huh. Gustav, maybe?
Tippy giggles which sounds more unnatural than any other noise she makes.

"Thanks."

Tippy stares into her glass thinking

"You know i'm scheduled to go shoot guns with Morten sometime. You're more than welcome to come if you like that sort of thing."
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 09:24:02 PM by Tayasaurus »

Cualli gives a small, amused laugh. "Sounds like someone you know, judging by that response," she remarks, lifting her glass to drink from it before realizing it's still empty.
: Yeah. A monumental, first-rate, airtight bottle of... cunt, by the name of Klara Rask. Maybe you've met her.

Tippy giggles which sounds more unnatural than any other noise she makes.

"Thanks."

Tippy stares into her glass thinking

"You know i'm scheduled to go shoot guns with Morten sometime. You're more than welcome to come if you like that sort of thing."
: Is this that big event with the drones and machine guns? He invited me to that too. Of course, you both got absolutely plastered right after, so I wouldn't be surprised if either of you forgot. I'd love to go, if I can make it.

"I'll probably figure out what they have later. Right now, I'm going to try to grab something light." On that note, he walks around to try and find some food, and try to meet his wingmates while he's at it.
None of your squadmates are currently in the messhall, but Coaxoch and Elu are.

: Is this that big event with the drones and machine guns? He invited me to that too. Of course, you both got absolutely plastered right after, so I wouldn't be surprised if either of you forgot. I'd love to go, if I can make it.
(oh gods, that's right. I guess since i'm going to that anyway that will be what i'm talking about in this case. Why do I do this stuff to myself?)

"Sounds like a plan. We'll both see you there if you can make it."

Tippy stands up from her bar stool and stretches

"I'm gonna go stretch my legs outside a little. Whenever you're ready to head back lemme know. I'll be back in a little bit and maybe we'll play some paper football."
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 09:37:57 PM by Tayasaurus »

: Yeah. A monumental, first-rate, airtight bottle of... cunt, by the name of Klara Rask. Maybe you've met her.
Cualli giggles at his description. "Think you've told me about her once." She leans forward and refills her glass. "Have you ever had to ride with her?"

Hilbert simply decides upon only seeing two people that are probably not a part of his squad, he'll eat anyways. After all, he rationalizes, he still has plenty of time.

Ordering some chicken to consume, he sits down and actually takes his first look at what he's gonna be served from now on. And there's no confidence when he finishes staring. Is this really chicken? "Well, I have to eat something..." he sighs. [Those shifty street vendors back home could cook better than this.], he mumbled. The first bite matched with the first impression of this chicken: mediocre, but it'll have to do.

Faw enters the mess hall and heads straight for the food counter. He grabs a cup of tea and a bowl of kasha before making his way over to Coaxoch's table.

"Hello. Mind if I sit down here?"

Walter heads out from the infirmary after being told he's free to go. Walter enters the messhall and grabs his food, looking around he spots Elu standing in the room and Coaxoch sitting beside him at a table, along with Faw currently standing. Walter begins to head over to find a spot to sit down.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:14:11 PM by Badger »

"Sounds like a plan. We'll both see you there if you can make it."
Tippy stands up from her bar stool and stretches
"I'm gonna go stretch my legs outside a little. Whenever you're ready to head back lemme know. I'll be back in a little bit and maybe we'll play some paper football."
: Sounds good. Hey, thanks again for the drinks.

Cualli giggles at his description. "Think you've told me about her once." She leans forward and refills her glass. "Have you ever had to ride with her?"
: In the same plane as her? No, thank the gods. I think I'd eat my own gun if I had to.

Faw enters the mess hall and heads straight for the food counter. He grabs a cup of tea and a bowl of kasha before making his way over to Coaxoch's table.

"Hello. Mind if I sit down here?"
: No, go ahead.

: In the same plane as her? No, thank the gods. I think I'd eat my own gun if I had to.
"I moreso meant on the same motorbike as her," she says, still giggling.

Jaakko approaches Virvel and Morten.

"Hello," he says, rubbing his face.

Faw takes a seat and half-heartedly nibbles at his oatmeal. It tastes like crap.

Faw turns to Coaxoch. "How's the food here treating you?"

"I moreso meant on the same motorbike as her," she says, still giggling.
: The answer's still no.

Jaakko approaches Virvel and Morten.
"Hello," he says, rubbing his face.
: Hey, man. What's up?

Faw takes a seat and half-heartedly nibbles at his oatmeal. It tastes like crap.
Faw turns to Coaxoch. "How's the food here treating you?"
: Same as always.

: The answer's still no.
Cualli just smiles and watches the TV for a while before speaking again.

"What's it like up there? Piloting, I mean."

Walter speaks up after swallowing his food and looks at Coaxoch

"How about the people?"

Yui decides to ask one of the nurses when she'll be cleared to fly again, and wonders why nobody's even come to visit.