Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1243305 times)

Jaakko deliberates the sides for a few moments.

"I'm be inclined to say Svirask," he concedes, "But-"

He plays with his fingers anxiously.

"Our squadron has enough men that we could probably split it. Half of them could go to Svirask and half could aid the prison camp. Tippy could lead the second sortie," Jaakko comments.

Walter looks over to Virvel
"They let me out a few days ago actually, I think it was the same day you visited and found me there."
: Huh. I didn't notice.

Cualli comes into the gym with a bottle of water and looks around.
Elu is spotting for Coaxoch at the weights.

Jaakko deliberates the sides for a few moments.
"I'm be inclined to say Svirask," he concedes, "But-"
He plays with his fingers anxiously.
"Our squadron has enough men that we could probably split it. Half of them could go to Svirask and half could aid the prison camp. Tippy could lead the second sortie," Jaakko comments.
: That works too.
: Well then. Who are you going to send where?

Cualli walks over to Elu. "Made yourself a new friend?" she asks him, glancing down at Coaxoch.

"I can take the Svirask strike group, I'm sure Tippy will take the Prison group," Jaakko says.

: Huh. I didn't notice.

"I've been busy with some work, I wouldn't be surprised."

Tippy pops up behind his chair and rests her head on the edge.

"Aw, more of a small talker?"

Hilbert lets out a small chuckle. "I guess so." he says. He focuses on the hockey game. Hilbert didn't care who won, but it was a good game. He kept watching.

Hilbert lets out a small chuckle. "I guess so." he says. He focuses on the hockey game. Hilbert didn't care who won, but it was a good game. He kept watching.
Tippy frowns

"Well i'm not. Tell me where you're from and what your hopes and dreams are." Tippy prods.

Yui finishes up her food and heads off to the rec room, quickly spotting the new guy.
"Hey, Tippy. Who's the new guy?"

Tippy frowns

"Well i'm not. Tell me where you're from and what your hopes and dreams are." Tippy prods.

"Well..." Hilbert says, obviously unwilling to tell this newly met girl all his hopes and dreams, as well as his lineage that might as well have been Self Delete to tell the NAUC base about.

Thankfully, Hilbert sees Yui coming in and breathes a sigh of relief.

"Hello there. I'm Hilbert Graf, got transitioned here three days ago. Good to meet you. Who are you?" - standing and offering a handshake as he introduces himself.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 05:23:30 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Correct anything wrong with your loadouts now:

"I- uh, hi. I'm Akemi Yui."
Yui accepts the handshake.

"I- uh, hi. I'm Akemi Yui."
Yui accepts the handshake.

"Alright then. There's a hockey game on TV, if you're interested."

Hilbert notices how short Akemi Yui is compared to Mjolnir, but doesn't talk about it.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 08:16:23 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

please make my AAM's AGM's

Everybody suits up and begins flying out to their respective combat zones.
: Hey Eri, how's that clunky old thing treating you?

Virvel doesn't get a response.
: Is there a problem, Eremit?
: No sir, everything's working fine. It's like she just left the factory. I almost want to keep it.
: Well, if those Thunderbolts perform as well as they're advertised, you might be flying that thing a lot more.

Raiden is much less talkative.

"What's the objective today? Just slamming some ground targets?"