Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1245593 times)

Walter sighs about the previous statement before Arkhip catches his attention as he rubs his brow from a headache that's presented itself due to the lack of sleep

"Why are you here? I know you dislike her so why are you following us and trying to stir things? We are all tired and don't need this."
: Following you? I just came from the hangar's right over there. You know, that thing you two flew through and nearly crashed into the rest of us.
: Well, you're all still alive aren't you?

: Following you? I just came from the hangar's right over there. You know, that thing you two flew through and nearly crashed into the rest of us.
: Well, you're all still alive aren't you?

"The keyword there is nearly, would you rather one of those planes had the chance to drop munitions on your head? They were not flying through there just for fun."

"The keyword there is nearly, would you rather one of those planes had the chance to drop munitions on your head? They were not flying through there just for fun."
: I guess shooting them down outside wouldn't have given you as much of an adrenaline rush, huh.

: I guess shooting them down outside wouldn't have given you as much of an adrenaline rush, huh.

Walter loses some his composure from the irritably of his headache and replies in a snide manner

"Uh huh, let's see you shoot down four or more separate planes by yourself before they reach the deck. Maybe it would've been better if we shot them down right at the mouth so they smashed into the planes that were on the catapults instead of falling off the end of the deck."

Walter loses some his composure from the irritably of his headache and replies in a snide manner

"Uh huh, let's see you shoot down four or more separate planes by yourself before they reach the deck. Maybe it would've been better if we shot them down right at the mouth so they smashed into the planes that were on the catapults instead of falling off the end of the deck."
Eremit shoots a quizzical look at Walt, then to Virvel, then back.
: What the hell is wrong with you?

Virvel just balls her fist and reaches for where her gun would have been if she wasn't disarmed.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:42:31 PM by Qwepir »

Eremit shoots a quizzical look at Walt, then to Virvel, then back.
: What the hell is wrong with you?

Virvel just balls her fists and reaches for where her gun would have been if she wasn't disarmed.

"You can't just expect to throw some remark on someone and have no repercussion, nevertheless someone I-"

Walter darts his eyes over to Virvel again and sees her hands moving and has a change of thought as he reaches to touch her shoulder and get her attention

"Klara, we should go before we're blamed for something."

Tippy appears suddenly at the scene of the conversation crunching loudly on something she had in her pocket prior to the fight. An orange cheese dust lightly powders her metal jaw.

"Is the tenshion over here making anyone elsh hungry or is it just shme?" She says, still chewing.

"You can't just expect to throw some remark on someone and have no repercussion, nevertheless someone I-"

Walter darts his eyes over to Virvel again and sees her hands moving and has a change of thought as he reaches to touch her shoulder and get her attention

"Klara, we should go before we're blamed for something."
: Well that's suspect. Someone you what, Ashford?

Eremit doesn't get to hear Walt's response as Tippy enters the conversation before he gets a chance to open his mouth. Virvel shrugs Walt's hand off her shoulder and starts walking towards the hangar, grumbling.
: Rat-forget piece of stuff I swear if these forgeters try giving me a Typhoon I'm gonna run his ass over at mach two. Gonna be the most use anyone's ever got out of the damn thing. Wait, did you just call me Klara?

Meanwhile, Eremit just stands there looking cross until he notices Tippy's bag of discontinued Aesthian corn chips.
: Where did you get those?

He doesn't even sound mad anymore, just confused.

Walter looks around confused at the sudden change of atmosphere before beginning to walk away from Arkhip and move closer to where Virvel is again

"Well, Yes, That is your name isn't it?"

Walter looks around confused at the sudden change of atmosphere before beginning to walk away from Arkhip and move closer to where Virvel is again

"Well, Yes, That is your name isn't it?"
: Yes, it's my first name, and I don't know if you noticed but nobody here calls each other by our first names. So what gives? Why aren't you calling me "Virvel" like everyone else does?

: Yes, it's my first name, and I don't know if you noticed but nobody here calls each other by our first names. So what gives? Why aren't you calling me "Virvel" like everyone else does?

Walter appears slightly sheepish as he offers an excuse albeit not stammering this time around after having his head cleared from talking to someone else

"I use both,The Imperials work on a name basis rather than nicks, I just thought it might be an alright change to use it off-combat."

Walter appears slightly sheepish as he offers an excuse albeit not stammering this time around after having his head cleared from talking to someone else

"I use both,The Imperials work on a name basis rather than nicks, I just thought it might be an alright change to use it off-combat."
: Mm, nope. Try again. You've been too sketchy today for me to accept that at face value.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 05:47:53 PM by Qwepir »

Walter shifts in place and sighs

"It's just, a little more personal for me. It's hard to explain amidst what's going on right now. I'm worried about what will be left afterwards."

Walter shifts in place and sighs

"It's just, a little more personal for me. It's hard to explain amidst what's going on right now. I'm worried about what will be left afterwards."
: Uh huh? You wanna talk about it, or...

: Uh huh? You wanna talk about it, or...

Walter looks over his shoulder briefly and then turns back to reply

"I can, if we go a little farther out of earshot. It wasn't bothering me before this sortie but now I'm feeling uneasy since having to land."