ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1224344 times)

Walter breathes out a long sigh to relieve some built up pressure while rubbing his brow for awhile as he ponders

This is different, I barely knew her- but it was still a face. Thought I wouldn't have to deal with it there for a moment.

He moves his arms back to a resting position crossed along his chest before turning towards Kommandant and making eye contact before speaking for a moment

"And what of Morten? is he stable?"

Walter breathes out a long sigh to relieve some built up pressure while rubbing his brow for awhile as he ponders

This is different, I barely knew her- but it was still a face. Thought I wouldn't have to deal with it there for a moment.

He moves his arms back to a resting position crossed along his chest before turning towards Kommandant and making eye contact before speaking for a moment

"And what of Morten? is he stable?"
: All I know is that he's in the medical wing, not laying dead on the floor. Why do you care?

: All I know is that he's in the medical wing, not laying dead on the floor. Why do you care?

"That would be because I discarded an ideology, not the people behind it. Tarkirov is the man I do not agree with, not the pilots who carry out his bidding and follow his plan."

Markus disembarks from his aircraft and finds somewhere away from the others, in order to recover from the shock of the past twelve hours and grieve for his friend, ignoring his former flight mates and Djuriskas as he walks past.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 12:03:00 AM by Gojira »

Tibby goes to find Nagato

I awaken from my cryosleep, wondering what this thread is.
sorry

"That would be because I discarded an ideology, not the people behind it. Tarkirov is the man I do not agree with, not the pilots who carry out his bidding and follow his plan."
: Yeah, well, Tarkirov isn't the one that died because of you.

Tibby goes to find Nagato
Nagato is leaning against the front landing strut of her Sulla with her eyes closed. She hears your approach and looks up.
: Hey. What's up?

: Yeah, well, Tarkirov isn't the one that died because of you.

Walter seems annoyed and taken aback for a slight moment before responding, narrowing his eyes at him

"I unfortunately don't have the luxury of being able to avoid other people while dealing with him. If I really had it out for you then I wouldn't be over here concerning myself with someones well-being." He motions towards the direction Pansar went off in. "His plan can't possibly work, I don't see how, and I cannot for the life of me understand how you and the others would think so as well. Even if the intelligence the Kintharians have is false, it's not far-fetched that the Imperials have already counteracted it to do just that."

: Hey. What's up?
"You doing ok? Just thought I'd check."

Walter seems annoyed and taken aback for a slight moment before responding, narrowing his eyes at him

"I unfortunately don't have the luxury of being able to avoid other people while dealing with him. If I really had it out for you then I wouldn't be over here concerning myself with someones well-being." He motions towards the direction Pansar went off in. "His plan can't possibly work, I don't see how, and I cannot for the life of me understand how you and the others would think so as well. Even if the intelligence the Kintharians have is false, it's not far-fetched that the Imperials have already counteracted it to do just that."
: If every grunt threw their hands up and went home when presented with orders they didn't understand, nothing would get done. It's not your place to decide whether or not a mission is worth carrying out.

"You doing ok? Just thought I'd check."
Nagato leans back against the landing strut and stares off into space.
: forget, man, I don't know. I mean, I do know, the answer's "no", but I don't know if it's just the exhaustion or the pills or the everything else or what.

: If every grunt threw their hands up and went home when presented with orders they didn't understand, nothing would get done. It's not your place to decide whether or not a mission is worth carrying out.

Walter crosses his arms and ponders for a moment

"Fair enough, but with where both of us are respectively standing I'll have to say I questioned the right set of orders. You're going to have to sit here and watch as the air fleet is defeated, or likely be vaporized in a blast indiscriminately like the rest of us on this carrier."

: Hey Walt, no need to start gloating now.

: Hey Walt, no need to start gloating now.

"I just want to make it clear how desperate Aesthia is to not lose this war. Now that I've thought about it too, I doubt it was the loyalists on that airship who detonated that payload." he pauses for a moment before resuming "Someone just saw you all as disposable fodder for that mission, not pilots. I'm sure that you're thrilled all your effort was in vain."

: forget, man, I don't know. I mean, I do know, the answer's "no", but I don't know if it's just the exhaustion or the pills or the everything else or what.
"Sounds like you have a case of the everything. To many bits from to many little problems."

Walter crosses his arms and ponders for a moment
"Fair enough, but with where both of us are respectively standing I'll have to say I questioned the right set of orders. You're going to have to sit here and watch as the air fleet is defeated, or likely be vaporized in a blast indiscriminately like the rest of us on this carrier."
"I just want to make it clear how desperate Aesthia is to not lose this war. Now that I've thought about it too, I doubt it was the loyalists on that airship who detonated that payload." he pauses for a moment before resuming "Someone just saw you all as disposable fodder for that mission, not pilots. I'm sure that you're thrilled all your effort was in vain."
: You're just saying that because selling us out happened to personally benefit you. You're no better than that loving friend with the breath mask.
: Of course it wasn't the loyalists on the ship who detonated the payload, do you think the Sky Marshal was just going to let that mutinous piece of stuff hand nuclear weapons over to the Imps?

"Sounds like you have a case of the everything. To many bits from to many little problems."
: Yeah. The last few hours have felt like weeks, I just want this nightmare to be over already.