Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1245912 times)

I rendezvous with AWACS, maneuvering into position.
"Hey, could I get a resupply? Four AGMs and two of the largest UGBs I can get, and two chaff?"
i'm assuming she heard things on base about comro and how it works
also flares and chaff can be resupplied right
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:17:19 AM by Gojira »

They cannot.
Update comes tomorrow because of how late it is.

I drop chaff and try to evade the missile.
stop polluting the skies with foil :(

I rendezvous with AWACS, maneuvering into position.
"Hey, could I get a resupply? Four AGMs and two of the largest UGBs I can get, and two chaff?"
i'm assuming she heard things on base about comro and how it works
: Beginning resupply, hold still. Countermeasures cannot be replicated.

Your plane has its weapons restocked.

: [Musashi, get a track on those launchers and knock them out before Nagato gets herself killed.]
: [Got it.]

The Raiden pilot releases another salvo of multi-missile fire and knocks out a handful of mobile SAMs. AA presence is reduced, but not nonexistent.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:41:21 AM by Qwepir »

"Thanks. Reengaging."
I pull up the bombing HUD and drop the bombs on two Zit tanks, about 500 feet apart.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:03:29 PM by Gojira »

slow down there speed racer, thats too much for one turn
better
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:13:05 PM by Qwepir »

Kißinger cranks out a fat stuff in another on-base squadron's barracks bathrooms. He clogs the toilet and makes a quiet escape.

Kißinger cranks out a fat stuff in another on-base squadron's barracks bathrooms. He clogs the toilet and makes a quiet escape.

apologies for the slowness, i have to wait for taya or blockguy to post before updating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySAPLa-FloY

Yeah nah they're taking forever. Welcome to the Gojira show, starring him and nobody else.
"Thanks. Reengaging."
I pull up the bombing HUD and drop the bombs on two Zit tanks, about 500 feet apart.
The heavy bombs do an even better job cracking armor than the guided ones, each one wiping out scores of enemy vehicles.
: I almost feel bad for the people down there.
: Tch. They'll get no sympathy from me. They're barely even fighting back!

The two PPC-armed Kintharians dive in for another gun run on the hapless Imperials, clearing a path for their lighter-armed comrades to do a gun run with their pulse lasers.
: Shoot back, you wimps! This isn't even fun!

The convoy is in complete disarray; the remaining vehicles have scattered and many of them are now going in completely different directions.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:43:26 AM by Qwepir »

So are arguments better or worse than the real thing?

So are arguments better or worse than the real thing?
I assume you mean augmetics, in which case they are as good as if not better than the real thing. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to be a pilot if you had them (pilots tend to require some really damn good eyesight). They're sophisticated and expensive though, so as of now pretty much every nation that isn't Kintharia will simply retire pilots that suffer a crippling eye injury in the line of duty, rather than get them bionic replacements.

I take this opportunity to brutally rape various little vehicles with my AC5' s

so as of now pretty much every nation that isn't Kintharia will simply retire pilots that suffer a crippling eye injury in the line of duty, rather than get them bionic replacements.

helios?

helios?
I think its safe to assume Helios doesn't do that.