Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1245935 times)

o stuff
Landing goes without incident.

no steele
landing does NOT go without incident
she is having a flashback at the controls of a plane
i'd say that's an incident

ok good point
landing dosnt happen yet
I watch Tippy's aircraft.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 12:25:55 AM by Gojira »

The sound of my aircrafts altitude alert system jerks me back to reality and I quickly attempt to level out.

"loving stuff."

I regain control and land a little rough.

I land after Tippy.
Raiden touches down a while after you did, apparently having stayed longer. They're still arguing with themselves as they get out of their planes and walk past you.
: [No. Uh-uh. I got the most kills back there, you saw me.]
: [I did see you, I also saw Yui's bombs do more damage in a single run than you did in your entire time there.]
: [Psh. Bombs. Anyone can use bombs, even a primitive like her. It'd be just like throwing rocks at fish back at her straw-hut home. Now, Particle Cannons, those take skill to use. A kill with one of those is worth 10 with a bomb.]
: [That's not how it works though, she still knocked out more vehicles than you did.]

Raiden touches down a while after you did, apparently having stayed longer. They're still arguing with themselves as they get out of their planes and walk past you.
: Ring ching yang kodikamonali chong.
: Kinomakainaod chan SENPAIIII baka!
: Chung kenakipolakino takedimas.
: Takdodicapololoobakase, chang cheng chung choung.

NAUC vision enabled

"[I'm sorry, what?]"
I follow Raiden Flight.

"[I'm sorry, what?]"
I follow Raiden Flight.
: [I'm just saying, bombs are so easy to use that even an fisherman's inbred daughter could do it. There's nothing skillful about dropping explosions on helpless footsloggers from high above.]
: [You can't just say that, you starfish, she's standing right there!]

NAUC vision enabled
10/10
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 01:27:32 PM by Qwepir »

"[The hell are you talking about?]"

: [Do- do they speak something else where she's from?]
: [Maybe she can't understand you because you've got your own richard in your mouth. Sorry, Yui, you'll have to excuse her, she's just a little jealous of your performance. For some reason she thinks this is all a game and that her ten or so gun kills are more impressive than the several dozen you got with more "primitive" weapons.]

"[I'd imagine. What the hell is with her, anyways?]"
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 02:18:18 PM by Gojira »

"[I'd imagine. What the hell is with her, anyways?]"
: [Nothing's "with me". What's with you?]
: [That's enough out of you. Go help the technicians fix your plane.]
: [What? Why?]
: [Partially so you don't get beat up by the Aesthians for running your mouth, and partly because you decided to be a glory hound and get it shot up.]

The pilot with the funky eyes grumbles to herself and goes back to her plane to assist with its repairs.
: [What's "with her" is that she doesn't know what "restraint" is. She thinks everything is a game, never taking things seriously, and I fear it's going to get her killed someday.]
: [My money's on her mouthing off to a Marine and getting forgetin' tenderized, like what happened to Kissinger.]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:27:45 PM by Qwepir »

"[That explains the scar on Kißinger's jaw. As for her getting killed, I'd be more willing to bet it's due to enemy action, but based on what I'm seeing here, well...]"

Bell is repairing the PAK FA