ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232405 times)

weapons aren't allowed
and you do kinda need a name
just don't tell anyone in character

weapons aren't allowed
and you do kinda need a name
just don't tell anyone in character

service pistol

the line about weapons is fine, it'll just be that she carries her service pistol everywhere even when it's not needed
as long as shes not trying to SMUGGLE ASSAULT WEAPONS INTO THE roosterPIT like last time it's fine

does she wear a helmet indoors

also a reminder that the standard nauc fighter pilot's helmet is this

what was in the picture is really more of a helicopter flight helmet, but its ultimately not important

Name: Walter Ashford
Nickname: Walt
Piloting Preference (Air-to-Air, Air-to-Ground, or Multirole): Multirole
Backstory: vague, roots from the country  
Picture:(light stubble, straight nose, high cheek bones,brown hair, blue eyes)
Personality: Quiet - minds his own business most of the time, talks a moderate bit but not too much. also enjoys the outdoors more but doesn't make it evident.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 07:46:54 PM by Badger »

You'll rarely see her without the helmet

but she'll have it off when she's eating. She has a paranoia that someone is going to try and shoot her in the head

You'll rarely see her without the helmet

but she'll have it off when she's eating. She has a paranoia that someone is going to try and shoot her in the head
how was she cleared into NAUC and not sent directly into a mental hospital

how was she cleared into NAUC and not sent directly into a mental hospital
"None of your forgetin business jackwagon"

i think the helmet is more of a protective measure to provide oxygen, reduce concussive damage from hitting your head on something in the roosterpit while being thrown around, and keeping yourself pressurized if the cabin loses its seal

ergo it's more hazmat than it is bullet-resistant

although you could argue that bullets are hazardous materials

i think the helmet is more of a protective measure to provide oxygen, reduce concussive damage from hitting your head on something in the roosterpit while being thrown around, and keeping yourself pressurized if the cabin loses its seal

ergo it's more hazmat than it is bullet-resistant

although you could argue that bullets are hazardous materials
its actually based off an actual issue that i have. Bullet proof or not anything on my head makes me feel more secure than in general. So i grow weird attachments to menial things.
as long as shes not trying to SMUGGLE ASSAULT WEAPONS INTO THE roosterPIT like last time it's fine
I swear it was a toolkit and someone left it in the same bag
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 06:57:10 PM by Tayasaurus »

"What a deplorable comeback. Have you ever thought about it, have you ever, really loving thought about it? There's not much to the ship. It does nothing. It sits in a god damned desert and emits radiation. That's all it does! There is absolutely loving nothing that the ship does that is 'divine'! I don't even believe in my fellow Asethian's faith either. The ship has done nothing for me. I've done it all myself."

"Shut up. Both of you."

I palm my forehead and massage my temples as we begin walking down the jetway. My carry-on luggage rumbles as I tug it over the textured flooring.

I simply keep silent and drag my bags along, not wanting to get in a religious debate.