ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232281 times)

I decide that brooding in my room will probably do more harm than good, and decide to head to the mess. It sucks, but I may find a way to occupy myself. Hopefully the two new FNGs and the old FNG won't be too much trouble.

I walk in and quietly take the seat next to Tippy.

On the outside Jaakko appears mostly inanimate and disengaged from the world, crossing his arms against his sternum and staring blankly at the table.

I'll post after i read through some more chapters and i have more sleep.
I will apply in the meantime though
Name*: Richard S. Fritz
Nickname*: Letterman
Piloting Preference (Air-to-Air, Air-to-Ground, or Multirole): A-A
Backstory: He grew up in your average backwoods town where the only exciting events included airshows and firework shows.
Freshly out of college with a minor in Aviation and a major is Engineering he helped out part time at the local aviation club working on planes and bartending. Getting sick of working on peoples planes instead of flying them himself he enlisted and joined the airforce, And here he is.
Personality: Easily excitable, paranoid man who knows his way around an aircraft and has a fear of showing his face so he dawns some sort mask over his mouth at all times.

inb4godthatwasstuff.

godthatwastuff
looks good to me
you could speak gothic, we need a translator for that
also keep in mind that this isn't earth, which you should know if you read both ops

could i get a link to the older op then? i haven't seen or read that one.

also i might remove my backstory and just make it up as i go cause i loving suck at making back story for characters.

is it possible to get a major and a minor at the age of 24 or do i have no idea how the degree system works

could i get a link to the older op then? i haven't seen or read that one.
the first three posts on page one lol

"...oh sorry right. I tend to be a bit oblivious to where I am these days... so uh, why am i trudging through this jungle with you right now. I'm not that valuable of a prisoner at the least."
: Because I am not going to leave someone to die out here if I can help it, especially not someone who has the guts to pull off what you did up there. Getting picked clean by bugs is no way for someone like that to go out.

"Come to think of it, we should put in a good word or two for Roger. He's earned a promotion, if not all of the valor medals NAUC has to offer."

: Because I am not going to leave someone to die out here if I can help it, especially not someone who has the guts to pull off what you did up there. Getting picked clean by bugs is no way for someone like that to go out.

"I probably deserved it. I feel like it was at the roll of a dice that i'm not made of mush internally from the explosion. Whats worse is that i'm now away from..."

"Greetings. You are... who? I'm sorry, just getting used to everyone here."
"Come to think of it, we should put in a good word or two for Roger. He's earned a promotion, if not all of the valor medals NAUC has to offer."
"And a couple of drinks. Soons'he gets back we'll hit the bar, drinks on me."

i'm gonna be an LT throughout the entirety of this goddamn RP and i'll be proud of how stuffty I am

"And a couple of drinks. Soons'he gets back we'll hit the bar, drinks on me."
"Sounds good to me."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 10:45:34 PM by Gojira »

"Sounds good to me."

That fish that ate painter has a higher rank

That fish that ate painter has a higher rank
wouldn't doubt it

"I'll put in for meritous honors for Roger," Jaakko states, several seconds late. He continues staring at the table.