Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232330 times)

oh shidd fug that talon :DDDDDD

Midway through the second cup Gus begins to start working strings of comprehensible thought. He identifies that strange gnawing feeling in his abdomen as hunger, and heads up to get a bowl of the rice breakfast Yukamo is eating. Upon return he begins the futile task of scooping it into his mouth with a very narrow fork, unaware at this time that humans had invented tools specifically for the task at hand.

"Did you, uh... get the alcohol out of your system last night?"

Richard brings his coffee mug to his lips and takes a sip.
: Sure did.

"Fair enough."
I get rid of the pile of slop and check to see what's on the menu.
The cook seems moderately irritated about you wasting food.

Upon return he begins the futile task of scooping it into his mouth with a very narrow fork, unaware at this time that humans had invented tools specifically for the task at hand.
Nagato notices your struggle, but neglects to say anything.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 09:48:02 PM by Qwepir »

Between forkfulls Gus realizes the rest of Raiden is absent and vocalizes a question as to their whereabouts to Nagato, who had been looking over at him with the eyes of extreme exasperation for reasons he could not at the time understand.

Between forkfulls Gus realizes the rest of Raiden is absent and vocalizes a question as to their whereabouts to Nagato, who had been looking over at him with the eyes of extreme exasperation for reasons he could not at the time understand.
: Commanders Baocun and Yamashiro already ate, Matsumoto was still asleep when I got up, and Musashi is probably off helping out with odd jobs around the base.

I decide to skip breakfast in order to not waste any other supplies (or piss off the cook further by arrogantly wasting food then asking for another meal) and just get myself a coffee from one of those self-serve machines.

Name: Ryan Franc
Nickname: Aero
Piloting Preference: Multirole
Backstory: You don't know anything about him. I don't even know my own character. Let's find out who this dude is.
Picture:
Personality: Eager, fighter, precise...er.

Name: Ryan Franc
Nickname: Aero
Piloting Preference: Multirole
Backstory: You don't know anything about him. I don't even know my own character. Let's find out who this dude is.
Picture:
Personality: Eager, fighter, precise...er.
accepted, but you'll have to wait until after the next mission to show up
i hope that isn't too much of a problem, it'll probably only be a week or so

"Ah. Well, at least you don't look hung-over." Richard looks at Gus. "You alright there, champ?"
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:27:28 PM by NoZoner »

"I am not a morning person," Gus says simply.

Gus nods affirmatively to Nagato as he stands up to dispose of his plate.

Gus is the least morning friendly person in the air force. His usual morning ritual has him going to the gym before the cafeteria because hitting a punching bag for an hour is just about the only thing that can rouse him. He's not particularly hung over, just still mostly asleep.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:32:37 PM by CypherX »

"You should have fed the slop to the dogs!" Jaakko calls to Yui.

"Wait, we have dogs? Don't think I've seen them much."

On cue Talko and Jalko follow a patron in to the cafeteria and start wandering about, craning their neck to sniff at the floor.

"Dogs are here, Yukamo,"
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:43:27 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

On cue Talko and Jalko follow a patron in to the cafeteria and start wandering about, craning their neck to sniff at the floor.

"Dogs are here, Yukamo,"
She looks at you, then to Tippy, then focuses intently on her food.
: Thanks for the heads up.

how has yui not seen the dogs, or at least how has she not heard other people talk about them
hell yui was present at the bar when they were talking about dogs

"Huh."
Ark's exhaust, they're huge.
"What are their names?"

hell yui was present at the bar when they were talking about dogs
a lack of reading comprehension on my part
perhaps she might have heard people talking about them, and seen them around, but not have paid them much attention or known their names
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:48:26 PM by Gojira »