ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232309 times)

give us a name and we'll see who's available, unless you want to player duel in which case pm them i guess
paging frisk or morten

paging frisk or morten
: We just got back from an engagement, I don't know if I've got it in me to be flying again already. Maybe tomorrow.

Time passes, and it's tomorrow. Choose your loadout.

Yui decides to seek out Nagato.

Time passes, and it's tomorrow. Choose your loadout.

loadout done

Gus nods at the technician, putting the paint back where he got it from and returning to his room to put the stencil back.

Early next morning, Gus heads to the gym. His usual roll of boxing tape is running perilously low, to his irritation.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:05:44 PM by CypherX »

Jaakko watches the game and leans in towards Tippy.

"Gonna flip the board yet?"
"Why? I'm winning."

loadout done
You borrow some AR helmets from the Kintharians and take off, your dueling partner following you.

: Ugh, is this helmet really necessary? It weighs a ton!

Yui decides to seek out Nagato.
: [Yeah, what do you want?]

"Why? I'm winning."
for the sake of encouraging player interaction i will use my magical gm god powers and say that the not-monopoly game tippy's playing is taking place right now instead of the previous day

Early next morning, Gus heads to the gym. His usual roll of boxing tape is running perilously low, to his irritation.
As last time, Pansar is present, but this time Coaxoch is not.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 09:53:01 PM by Qwepir »

: Ugh, is this helmet really necessary? It weighs a ton!

"We could have used the paint markers but I guess using the helmets must be cheaper in the long run."

Ellie flies to the designated airspace for the duel.

Gus takes a moment to wonder what has become of the Deltans before continuing.

His workout is cut short when he goes to retape his hands and runs out of material. After a shower and a change of clothes he runs to a drug store in Valhalla to restock.

Yui isn't sure how to respond, partially because she isn't sure what she expected.
"[I guess I just wanted to say hello.]"

"We could have used the paint markers but I guess using the helmets must be cheaper in the long run."

Ellie flies to the designated airspace for the duel.
Frisk does the same. You are both now at maximum radar range.
: Ready when you are.

Yui isn't sure how to respond, partially because she isn't sure what she expected.
"[I guess I just wanted to say hello.]"
: [Hello.]

Gus takes a moment to wonder what has become of the Deltans before continuing.

His workout is cut short when he goes to retape his hands and runs out of material. After a shower and a change of clothes he runs to a drug store in Valhalla to restock.
As you are leaving the base, you do see Coaxoch's wingmen chatting on their way somewhere, so they apparently haven't left yet.

"Let's go!"

Ellie increases the throttle and starts closing to missile range.

"[How did things go after Tocatlan? Heard you all were kept busy peacekeeping.]"

"Let's go!"

Ellie increases the throttle and starts closing to missile range.
With no long-range ordnance, he does the same. You have the faster plane, so you get to act first now that you've both entered missile range.

Ellie fires a JSM and HSM off before going into the vertical.