Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232523 times)

Jaakko notices Coaxoch and curses himself for neglecting to notice her earlier. He sighs.

"They don't deserve what they're getting though. Globe's turned a blind eye on the Delta and seemed to forget there are real loving humans who live there," he laments to Rikard.

Still, Jaakko feels conflicted, although he knows conscientiously that there are people like himself entirely deserving of, and in dire need of aid, his gut and instincts still revile the Huits as brutish slavers, who built their society on the backs of the people that they owned as property.

He begins eating as if not thinking at all.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 03:10:15 AM by Mr. Hurricane »

she won't have fun on the toilet

Walt goes back to eating then speaks openly to the people closer closer to him

"I usually don't order deserts but I think the main course speaks for itself enough to entice me."

Jaakko notices Coaxoch and curses himself for neglecting to notice her earlier. He sighs.

"They don't deserve what they're getting though. Globe's turned a blind eye on the Delta and seemed to forget there are real loving humans who live there," he laments to Rikard.
: They'll live. Humans don't die out that easily.

Walt goes back to eating then speaks openly to the people closer closer to him
"I usually don't order deserts but I think the main course speaks for itself enough to entice me."
: I think I'll pass.

"Probably the last bit of real sugar you could get before going back to base, then again I guess your "desert" is the drinks."
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:48:59 AM by Badger »

Yui finishes her chicken strips, and moves on to the fries. She thinks about what Kommandant said about driving back to base at 0.1%.
That is very much still impaired.
She dismisses the thought, and decides to challenge Nagato to a game of darts.

"Probably the last bit of real sugar you could get before going back to base, then again I guess your "desert" is the drinks."
: Yeah.

She dismisses the thought, and decides to challenge Nagato to a game of darts.
: I think I'd rather stick around and watch Tippy and Pansar butt heads. Maybe someone else'll be up for darts.

"That's fair. Maybe after, then?"
Yui starts wondering how Morten acts drunk, given his sober behavior.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:36:14 AM by Gojira »

she won't have fun on the toilet
toilet time is the funnest time

I'm trying to think of something clever but if I just say stuffpost you can draw together the two
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 12:41:27 PM by Badger »

I'm trying to think of something clever but if I just say stuffpost you can draw together the two
nagatoilet

"That's fair. Maybe after, then?"
Yui starts wondering how Morten acts drunk, given his sober behavior.
: Maybe.

Food is eaten and the time comes for Tippy and Pansar to have their drinking contest.
: Last chance to back down.
: She's not going to, you know. She's stood her ground the last what... three times you tried to intimidate her?
: Alright, fine. I suppose the least I could do is let her choose what the drink is going to be, so long as she's serious about it.

Eremit turns to Walt.
: I'm going back to the bar.

"I guess I'll join, given the stories I don't want to risk being hit with a chair. I can see them from there anyways."

"How about [Yukamo's Favorite Beer (make it up)] this evening?"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:11:37 PM by Tayasaurus »

"How about [Yukamo's Favorite Beer (make it up)] this evening?"
: You got it. Waitress!

Before you know it, a metric forget ton of drinks are brought to the table.
Morten's Toughness 39
First Drink provides bonus of 50
Test taken at 89
Roll: 25 - success

Tippy's Toughness 34
First Drink provides bonus of 50
Test taken at 84
Roll: 67 - success

The first round goes down without a problem. Morten slams his empty glass down on the table and stares Tippy down.

"I guess I'll join, given the stories I don't want to risk being hit with a chair. I can see them from there anyways."
Eremit orders more shots and then leans over the bar, resting his head on his arms and looking even more exhausted than usual.

Tippy says nothing and polishes off the glass breathing deeply and slowing down her heart rate.

"I'm glad that they were at least able to save my tongue, otherwise these drinking games just wouldn't be as worth it."

She sets the glass upside down and looks Morten in the eye.