ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232447 times)

Jaakko glances at Tippy and bites his tounge, refraining from continuing the argument in the rec room. He resists the thought of leaving and sits quietly to watch the movie.

Walter stretches out his legs and arms forward then slumps down again to watch the movie while letting out a light sigh.

The next day, Mjolnir is called to the briefing room.
: While inspecting the Pertinax, technicians discovered a transmitter that was broadcasting its position, among other information, to the Imperial satellite network. The transmitter has been disabled and the Pertinax is being prepared to be moved, but in the meantime the facility has requested some of our pilots to bolster the local garrison in the event of a sneak air attack. Who's going?

"As you can imagine, I'm not cleared to fly yet, so it's up to Tippy or Gus to be flight leads today," Jaakko says.

"As you can imagine, I'm not cleared to fly yet, so it's up to Tippy or Gus to be flight leads today," Jaakko says.
: Gus? Sure, you go get to work cleaning out the roosterpit so we can fit his cot in there.

Jaakko rests his head in his palm.

"Right," he concedes.

"It's not like he would turn down the opportunity though. That leaves you Tippy, assuming she goes,"

"I could take flight lead, if Tippy doesn't go."

Lorens gazes at the floor, resting his chin on one hand. He blinks, then corrects his posture to say something.

"Say, I noticed there's an F-16XL sitting here in one of the hangars. Is anyone using it right now?"

Lorens gazes at the floor, resting his chin on one hand. He blinks, then corrects his posture to say something.

"Say, I noticed there's an F-16XL sitting here in one of the hangars. Is anyone using it right now?"
: Not to my knowledge, no.

"Have they fixed the point defense on that ship yet? I'll be tagging along."

"I'll take it, then. Consider me in."

"This is an air defense mission, Lorenz, if you are set on going, be careful,"

"I'll go in a Tukreb, if that's possible," says Faw.

"I'll pitch in as well."