Author Topic: Skillshot Weapons  (Read 1492 times)

I've been thinking... but I think it would be cool if there were weapons like guns, but they require skill and practice to use.

Just as an example, you can have a gun that shoots a bullet, but then that bullet splits into two bullets that go sideways. (A reference to Vel'koz's skillshot attack on League of Legends)
Here's an image so you can get the idea.

Another idea I have is that there can be a gun that shoots one bullet, but it splits into many bullets that form the shape of an umbrella and it goes backward from the direction it was fired. The bullets will be spread enough so that the player who shot the bullets can jump through the ring of bullets. (I will make a drawing soon if this idea doesn't make much sense)

With a weapon like this, it can spice up game play just like the 360 noscope rifle.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 10:03:32 AM by OzmarBlock »

i'd totally use these

Do you guys have any ideas for any other ways these skillshots could work?

Perhaps shoot out a beam that travels forward, and then with the user does right click, it scatters into bits, which travel in straight lines and stick to the nearest walls, and are invisible.  When the player right clicks again, the points at which the scatter shots land explode.  One-time use.

Perhaps shoot out a beam that travels forward, and then with the user does right click, it scatters into bits, which travel in straight lines and stick to the nearest walls, and are invisible.  When the player right clicks again, the points at which the scatter shots land explode.  One-time use.

A flak cannon that shoots missiles that branch off into more missiles that every few feet branch off into more missiles and lasers, and when they collide with an object they explode into grenades and more lasers.

A flak cannon that shoots missiles that branch off into more missiles that every few feet branch off into more missiles and lasers, and when they collide with an object they explode into grenades and more lasers.
And each grenade rains even more grenades.

The M-666 "forget Your stuff"

A sniper rifle that fires bullets with gravity.

Not just normal gravity, insane gravity.

The bullets do loops in the air until they hit something.

Though this would probably be less skill based and more just plain impractical.