Author Topic: Dear Society, Please Stop With the Race Card  (Read 8881 times)

https://www.aclu.org/criminal-law-reform-racial-justice/aclu-challenges-debt-collection-practices-target-poor
https://www.aclu.org/racial-justice/here-we-go-again-communities-color-foreclosure-crCIA-and-loan-servicing-failures
Both of these affect anyone who is poor, and the 2nd doesn't even have anything to do with the government, but instead the banks.
Well, the first might affect blacks more if they have poorer driving skills, but that's it.

http://www.aclum.org/stopandfrisk
This data is 5 years old, for all you know it could have improved by now. Also, same as Cruton said,
Cops have been targetting poor neighboorhoods, which Ive already stated tends to have a higher concentration of 'minorities'. This is not the only problem with it though, cuz stop and frisk is extremely unconstitutional too

It certainly isn't over, but it isn't bad enough to warrant random acts of violence
well no kidding, I'm not trying to defend the guy in the OP's story (which I think he is lying about anyway)
I'm just saying racism isn't over

Yes poor people get forgeted over
You and other people are dismissing this as, 'hurr poor ppl'.

So you people think that minorities are on equal footing with white people because these incidents only have to those afflicted by poverty? That a cop will never racially profile a black person if they're not poor-looking?Even BBC knows what's up.

Also notice how none of those people rioting are called 'thugs'

I dare any one of you people to rationalize this

Or this

Those people are only poor

This 11 year old girl was poor

I wanna see you guys try to rationalize this

But noooooooooooooo

It doesn't exist no more

Not at all

What's happening here isn't unconstitutional

This data is 5 years old, for all you know it could have improved by now.
This is the most naive thing I have ever read in a long time.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 04:45:51 PM by dudeman162 »

i mean the root of the problem is obviously that certain races have been mistreated in the past and that the systemic abuse of these groups has lasting effects today, even in the absence of abuse on such a scale

corruption of certain unfortunate members of political or public significance isn't really indicative of a system of abuses, it's indicative of a system of fools more than anything else. doesn't mean it's not a problem, but it also doesn't mean people are being actively denied equality on a general basis by the government. not that it's okay regardless of who's doing it.

corruption of certain unfortunate members of political or public significance isn't really indicative of a system of abuses, it's indicative of a system of fools more than anything else. .
It's a system of abuse if those cops aren't being charged and/or fired.

You and other people are dismissing this as, 'hurr poor ppl'.

I'm not dismissing it, I'm explaining it you monkey

So you people think that minorities are on equal footing with white people because these incidents only have to those afflicted by poverty?

Yes. Like I said, it has to do with class

That a cop will never racially profile a black person if they're not poor-looking? Even BBC knows what's up.

LMAO I knew you'd try using Ferguson as an example of racism

Also notice how none of those people rioting are called 'thugs'

So because they werent called thugs means its racism? You loving dolt

I dare any one of you people to rationalize this

Thats loving horrible but it doesnt have to do with race
Try again

Or this

Police brutality is a serious problem, but it doesnt have to do with race
Try again

Those people are only poor

Police make mistakes, yes, believe it or not they're human. And I never said "only" poor, you're assuming that I'm dismissing them because theyre poor and its disgusting that you'd sink so low as to try to put words in my mouth and a motive behind them
Try again

This 11 year old girl was poor

Police brutality is a serious problem

I wanna see you guys try to rationalize this

"He said the images are important for facial recognition training and that the department also uses images of white people."

But noooooooooooooo

Police brutality is a serious problem

It doesn't exist no more

Police corruption and brutality is a serious problem

Not at all

Please read my post about stop and frisk

What's happening here isn't unconstitutional

I said stop and frisk was unconstitutional you illiterate forgettard

This is the most naive thing I have ever read in a long time.

Yes because pointing out that old data is being used is very naive

Yeah except none of the riots here were based on racial issues at all
so rioting about racial issues makes you a thug...

It's a system of abuse if those cops aren't being charged and/or fired.
depends on the situation, but i still think that's more so akin to people being dummies than people in power collectively holding malicious intent for the improvement of the minority population

so rioting about racial issues makes you a thug...
When did I say that at all
His argument was obviously race related, and I was just pointing out how it wasn't
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:24:03 PM by hodototman »

the last time some black kid came up to me and said "when i say slavery you say sorry. Slavery"

i said your welcome and walked away.

people need to stop making race a problem. there are just as many whites killed by cops as there are blacks.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:27:40 PM by Starkiller »

When did I say that at all
His argument was obviously race related, and I was just pointing out how it wasn't
yes his argument is race-related. he is saying that nobody calls these rioting white people thugs. your response is saying that none of the white people were rioting about race. which tells me that you're saying they're not called thugs because they're not rioting about race
the last time some black kid came up to me and said "when i say slavery you say sorry. Slavery"
i said your welcome and walked away.
good for you. I bet it was really awkward

yes his argument is race-related. he is saying that nobody calls these rioting white people thugs. your response is saying that none of the white people were rioting about race. which tells me that you're saying they're not called thugs because they're not rioting about race
So in other words, all of those rioters were white
Not a single non-white person there at all