Windows 10 Users will not have to pay to play Xbox Live Games Online

Author Topic: Windows 10 Users will not have to pay to play Xbox Live Games Online  (Read 2492 times)

What the forget do you think they were just showing us.

They are making certain Xbox games available to play via the Xbox app.

Using this Xbox app, you can play on Xbox live with people who are playing on their Xbox One.

You don't get Xbox live free just because you are using the Xbox app in Windows 10.
Oasis is trying to say that people with Windows 10 should get free Xbox Live.

Why would people on Windows 10 get free Xbox Live gold when people on the Xbone have to pay for it?

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2893767/pc-gamers-wont-pay-to-play-xbox-live-games-online-and-console-owners-are-furious.html

Suck it. :)

That's really loving handicapped. I'm not even paying for my Gold and this makes me sad.

That's really loving handicapped. I'm not even paying for my Gold and this makes me sad.
Why?

awesome
forget xbox one cigarettes when they yell "PC GAMING SUCKS"

they have two options, which lead to two results..
make people pay for xbox live on pc - no one is going to use the service
make xbox live free on pc - people will use the service when it is required.

they have two options, which lead to two results..
make people pay for xbox live on pc - no one is going to use the service
make xbox live free on pc - people will use the service when it is required.

another option is to make Xbox Live free

w-wow

brb switching to windows 10

hail the pc master race

well its a computer. not a handicap tv-box XD

It is a slap in the face to Xbox users who have been forced to pay for online access to games since the get-go.
There's no distinction between me playing a game online on my Xbox and someone else playing the same game online on their PC.

It's not like PC users have an additional cost that Xbox Users don't have either, so that they should be let off the cost of Xbox Live.
We're both paying for our own internet access with our ISPs and we've both bought the games, so it's completely ridiculous to then charge one of us £6 a month to access the online content.

It's already taking the piss that I pay for my Internet Access, and then I pay for services like Amazon Prime Video or Netflix, and then have to pay Xbox Live to get access to those services on my Xbox.

exactly. its the same service and its pointless.

but even microsoft knows they will never get pc gamers to pay for that service. only console people are that naive.
this is no joke.

It is a slap in the face to Xbox users who have been forced to pay for online access to games since the get-go.
There's no distinction between me playing a game online on my Xbox and someone else playing the same game online on their PC.

It's not like PC users have an additional cost that Xbox Users don't have either, so that they should be let off the cost of Xbox Live.
We're both paying for our own internet access with our ISPs and we've both bought the games, so it's completely ridiculous to then charge one of us £6 a month to access the online content.

It's already taking the piss that I pay for my Internet Access, and then I pay for services like Amazon Prime Video or Netflix, and then have to pay Xbox Live to get access to those services on my Xbox.
A slap in the face that ideally will turn some people away from consoles. :P

PC masterrace circlejerk rejoice.

This makes me wonder if this could be a supplementing reason as to why microconsoles and computers are starting to pop up a lot more for the living room environment.

Why subscribe to a big service you're only going to use one part of, or move your entire PC setup or whatever into the living room when you can buy a sleek little $60 plastic box that can hide inside your TV Stand, and stream all those services to you without a secondary monthly premium over them.

Or Smart TV's. Those are great.