Author Topic: Vehicles with tank turrets.  (Read 11588 times)

Yeah, I pointed out that I enjoy arguing, hence why I referenced the engineer image, which would also explain why I've been here for 3 pages now.

That's not against the rules lol.
"well because i said i enjoy a DIFFERENT way of stirring up crap for no reason it's not admittance to trolling!"
and how do you know this isn't suppost to be a topic about people putting tank turrets in vehicles, 1 vehicle in op yet title is plural

and how do you know this isn't suppost to be a topic about people putting tank turrets in vehicles, 1 vehicle in op yet title is plural
Exactly. How do you know that this is supposed to be a megathread?

"well because i said i enjoy a DIFFERENT way of stirring up crap for no reason it's not admittance to trolling!"

By that logic lawyers are trolls, mathematicians, engineers, scientists, anyone who argues, is a troll. I enjoy debating. There's no harm in that.

I know it's not supposed to be a megathread, because if it was, the OP would have made some kind of statement in the original post. He didn't. He's had a day and a half to correct his post if a megathread WAS the intent, but he hasn't. I've stated before that it isn't a megathread, and in his two response posts, he hasn't called this topic a megathread.

Checkmate.

I enjoy debating. There's no harm in that.
there is harm with it when you loving over extend yourself like you just did. if you like arguing so much go to the off topic section and join nonnel's great debate thread for everybody's sake.

Who the forget is this everybody's sake? Do you not see the irony of what you are doing?

"STOP ARGUING WITH US, YOUR AN starfish, CHILL"

I'm not leaving this thread lol. I will stand by my point. You can whine and grobble and point the finger at me all you like, but I will come right back with a response to each and every single post that so much as quotes, mentions or alludes to me.

By that logic lawyers are trolls, mathematicians, engineers, scientists, anyone who argues, is a troll. I enjoy debating. There's no harm in that.

I know it's not supposed to be a megathread, because if it was, the OP would have made some kind of statement in the original post. He didn't. He's had a day and a half to correct his post if a megathread WAS the intent, but he hasn't. I've stated before that it isn't a megathread, and in his two response posts, he hasn't called this topic a megathread.

Checkmate.
adin do you have to stuff on every single innocent thread someone makes because you "enjoy arguing"
seriously forget off and get a life, you're on a forum with innocent kids and teenagers, go get a loving kidney stone and realize how big of a prick you are
gallery is for sharing creations and you're relentlessly stuffting on it for no other reason other than to make joe feel bad, forget you.

it's hard to play the defending team when you came into a topic exclusively to antagonise someone or act in a generally unsatisfactory manner

also i'd like to point out that if you can single out a ""winner"" and a ""loser"" in a conversation you're probably not having a good, productive discussion

and also, while it's questionable that an admittance to trolling occurred, which is a part of the unwritten rule book, the written rule books do clearly discourage excessive unproductive negativity towards other people's creations. not only that, it's just not a very nice thing to do regardless of what rules are in play lol
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 09:47:05 PM by otto-san »

adin do you have to stuff on every single innocent thread someone makes because you "enjoy arguing" only thread I've "stuff on" today would be this one, but that's if you place 100% of the blame on me and ignore the fact that people are responding to my posts.
seriously forget off and get a life, you're on a forum with innocent kids and teenagers, go get a loving kidney stone and realize how big of a prick you are haven't had a stone in 2 years thanks for remembering that little tidbit about me :) feels nice to be remembered
gallery is for sharing creations and you're relentlessly stuffting on it for no other reason other than to make joe feel bad, forget you. chill
actually the funny thing is, I was admittedly pretty mean in the first post. After that, the posts thereafter have focused more on each and every response that has been directed at me. Notice how the posts that DON'T mention me, I haven't said anything about.

Gotta be bold.
-
Dunno what winner and loser you're talking about there Otto. The only reason people are upset with me is because I was a little mean and some feelings got hurt. Nobody seems to have noticed the point I've made, other than a handful of people.
AdinX smells bad.
This is my favorite post on the entire topic

Drama: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=276062.0
Gotta be bold.
-
Dunno what winner and loser you're talking about there Otto. The only reason people are upset with me is because I was a little mean and some feelings got hurt. Nobody seems to have noticed the point I've made, other than a handful of people.This is my favorite post on the entire topic
telling me to chill when you posted a picture of turrets in a formation that says "forget YOU"

Oh my. You managed to figure out that tank turrets are technically bots and therefor can ride in vehicles. How impressive.

Not topic worthy. You may as well have taken a picture of a single red brick and called it art. The purpose of gallery is to display creations, events, videos, servers, etc. Putting bots in a jeep isn't difficult at all, you literally just need to build a platform over the jeep that will disappear to allow the turrets to fall into place. This is the kind of thing you put in a picture megathread, like this.
I dunno why you're getting all upset over nothing.
please, if you claim this topic is nothing to worry about and useless, don't get
upset over nothing.

but I will come right back with a response to each and every single post that so much as quotes, mentions or alludes to me.

thanks to adinX we managed to derail this topic into madness

Dunno what winner and loser you're talking about there Otto. The only reason people are upset with me is because I was a little mean and some feelings got hurt. Nobody seems to have noticed the point I've made, other than a handful of people.
the main point is that a discussion where everyone profits doesn't make people go away with bitterness and that's what's happening here
...and it can't happen with only one party participating in the goofiness.

regardless of how valid a point is, the delineation can make the difference between it being understood, misinterpreted, or outright eclipsed by another glaring issue that comes into focus

in this case, the problem is that you exclusively entered a topic to tell someone that a) their creations are simplistic and/or silly, b) that their post was worthless, c) that the creation wasn't even worth showing, d) that the creation is so un-worthy of attention that there is a strong obligation to tuck it away in as hidden a seam as possible

i understand if you perceive there to be some form of standard in this board but you cannot enter a topic aggressively and dismissively in such an antagonistic manner and expect to be verified in that decision. it's simply not a nice thing to do to someone