23 (12.5%)
Brown
78 (42.4%)
Other
27 (14.7%)
i am gay.
3 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 184

Author Topic: what's your eye colour?  (Read 8114 times)

well this is why we need a stuff post section for the forum

and how did my topic turn to stuff

take it to drama if you hate the forum
well seeing that people have already begun talking in the unoriginal and unfunny chav accents, yep.
and taking this to drama wouldn't do anything productive, just have people either argue or write /support.

well seeing that people have already begun talking in the unoriginal and unfunny chav accents, yep.

ok you're the only one bringing that up at this point when there's a new discussion going on
and as I said before, if you hate the forum take it to drama

also reasons why hammond is best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFOxWh9Vx0Y

I think on Top Gear, Clarkson is the funniest (although a lot of it is obviously scripted to let him make his jokes).

But outside of Top Gear, Hammond is my favourite, because he has some really great programmes out there.
He was really funny on Brainiac: Science Abuse, and also on Total Wipeout.

And then he's narrated or hosted a number of documentary programmes, on a number of topics, from wild life to engineering, to geography to physics and more.

But outside of Top Gear, Hammond is my favourite, because he has some really great programmes out there.
He was really funny on Brainiac: Science Abuse, and also on Total Wipeout.

And then he's narrated or hosted a number of documentary programmes, on a number of topics, from wild life to engineering, to geography to physics and more.
I like him outside of top gear as well as inside, james may is also my favourite outside of it since he's got a lot of general knowledge and pretty smart

bump, it's settled here

There can only be one!

Scotland.

Wales is better IMO

Scotland

there can't be a post more wrong than what is above

the only good thing to come from scotland was frankie boyle!!!