Author Topic: Woah 15K posts (also a ask thread I guess if you want I dunno)  (Read 2888 times)

This post is officially my 15,000th post, I've only been here for a little under 2 years. (Literally everyone above me in the total post count has their account registered longer than me)

Anyways, I'd like to thank all you dudes for being such a amazing forum filled with amazing people, You're all really cool and interesting people that make this place special to me.

I guess if you guys want you can ask me anything cause I was planning on making a ask thread on March 3rd cause I made one last year on the same day, but I forgot so I figured to just bundle it in with my 15K posts celebration.

will you change your avatar to a dino

or at least a pterosaur

i rarely see you post so thats odd

(Literally everyone above me in the total post count has their account registered longer than me)
I have 16k and I've been here like a few months before you lol

Congratulations, Flat.

15k? That's a pretty amazing milestone as far as posts go. Now go for 20k.

what a relief i thought we wouldnt have anymore amas

I've been here 4 years, 10 months and I only have roughly 55% of the number of posts you have

how

DW i'm planning to do one as well

I have 16k and I've been here like a few months before you lol
oh forget

oh well i'll probably pass you soon enough >:)

that was also why i held out on making it, i wanted to wait a lil for the spam of ama's to dissapear,

oh forget

oh well i'll probably pass you soon enough >:)
I dunno man I got like 20k total

in comparison i have nearly 6k and have been here longer

so you've managed to make almost as many post as me and I've been here 4 years longer than you

well you know what they say, quality over quantity

ayy lmao
so you've managed to make almost as many post as me and I've been here 4 years longer than you

well you know what they say, quality over quantity
2 and 20k :^) (nal and this account)