Author Topic: Shiny Gallade = hater of blockheads who just joined  (Read 3241 times)

So when I was on Shiny Gallade's server. We were doing stuff, until a blockhead joined and this happened.

This was his Reason.

This happens way too often. friends feel cool because they got to play a game about lego sooner.

This happens way too often. friends feel cool because they got to play a game about lego sooner.
Shiny Gallade was quite close. He was about 160k.

that's a valid reason.

that's a valid reason.
he's right, if someone told me on my server that they haven't seen monty python i would ban them just so they would stop wasting their time and watch it already

but yea id discrimination is bad

i havnt seen anything here that would imply it had anything to do with being newer

i havnt seen anything here that would imply it had anything to do with being newer
This.

OP, what was the ban reason you cropped out?

/support

But he still should've watched some Monty Python.

aka id tribal
/support I hate people like that

/Support

God, i hate people like this, who act all tough and act like bigshots just because their ID is lower than some other blockland noob.

I mean, my BLiD is in the 28K's, but you don't see me going around and banning anyone with an ID higher than mine,
because i know this stuff is wrong.

/Support
/support I hate people like that
/support
/soup-port

Damn you really showed him up by commenting on a thread that he will most likely never see

If the blockheads really cared enough to contribute anything significant they would have known to change names

Damn you really showed him up by commenting on a thread that he will most likely never see

If the blockheads really cared enough to contribute anything significant they would have known to change names
yeah there's no possible way that they wouldn't know how to do so!
We dont know their age, they could be 6 as far as we know.

nice generalization