rip in pieces aot boards

Author Topic: rip in pieces aot boards  (Read 12494 times)

may you forever be spammy.

3 new idiots added to the obituary

you are all going to be banned! quit posting here!

you are all going to be banned! quit posting here!
Why would we be banned.

I hope all those bans were perma, even though I'm almost certain they weren't. Who knows, though, maybe a repeat offender among them. So sick of watching people stuff all over this board just because they can get away with it, or because they have no idea how to not be complete morons so they need some outlet for their stupidity quota.

I hope all those bans were perma, even though I'm almost certain they weren't. Who knows, though, maybe a repeat offender among them. So sick of watching people stuff all over this board just because they can get away with it, or because they have no idea how to not be complete morons so they need some outlet for their stupidity quota.

sounds like somebody is a big grumpy pants

I can see people repost the "no fun allowed" image to this. If this is what they call "fun", then their fun outright sucks because they think that there are no consequences for being an idiot on a mostly dead board that other people look at.

"Okay man, show us what your definition of fun is. Apparently, you know better than us in what's fun."

It's not my loving job to dictate what's fun for you guys. It's your job to determine what it is that doesn't involve being a dumbass around other people.

It's not my loving job to dictate what's fun for you guys. It's your job to determine what it is that doesn't involve being a dumbass around other people.

but what if everyone is being a dumbass at the same time

I find the chaos to be amusing and I find you two to be poopy diaper heads
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 11:53:06 PM by Frequency »

"What if all 7 billion people in the world were to be a dumbass at the same time?"
Want to create a survey to see if it's possible? Because I don't see it happening.

I chuckled at that too, but then I went on with something else. Nothing like some tough love to straighten you guys out.

sounds like somebody is a big grumpy pants
Not at the moment; those bans put me in a pretty good mood.

Then find somewhere else to spam; Badspot just made it clear the place to do that isn't here. Maybe you can open a little notepad file and type rude and stupid messages into it, and nobody will ever try to impose rules on you for it.

no fun allowed

I can see people repost the "no fun allowed" image to this. If this is what they call "fun", then their fun outright sucks because they think that there are no consequences for being an idiot on a mostly dead board that other people look at.
"Okay man, show us what your definition of fun is. Apparently, you know better than us in what's fun."

Before the massive influx of garbage came, the only posts were either in the "Aot??????" thread, which in some ways counts as some sort of spam thread (which ironically Jetz was a part of) and posts asking if anyone plays this game anymore/anyone wants to play.

This board was as good as dead and nobody visited it. It's not "being a dumbass around other people", it's "being a dumbass on a long-dead board".

Why do you even care about a board you probably never even visited?

"What if all 7 billion people in the world were to be a dumbass at the same time?"
Want to create a survey to see if it's possible? Because I don't see it happening.

He means everyone around you, moron. The only people here are the stuffposters.

I chuckled at that too

cool then we both think it's funny

but then I went on with something else.

good for you, now go on again

Nothing like some tough love to straighten you guys out.

lol ok mom

is that what you got out of that? lol