Ravencroft Wallhacking

Author Topic: Ravencroft Wallhacking  (Read 12303 times)

^ the view from his position

someone earlier in the day said he appeared to be wallhacking/aimbotting, dunno who but legopepper relayed this to me. we watched him for a bit and he did sketchy stuff here and there, but i wasn't 100% convinced that he was wallhacking or aimbotting so i ignored it for now.

shortly after that, this stuff happens.

for anyone that doesn't understand what's happening in the video, i am staying perfectly still and he's not shooting. as soon as i clicked towards the ledge and back as if i was gonna jump down and shoot him, he shot. this was not a random loving shot, it was not a coincidence, it was a bullstuff cheating shot with wallhack that he tried to get away with by shooting random shots after it. he even ignored the other player jumping around just to try his hardest to make it look like he wasn't trying to pull that stuff off.

no, my weapon was not visible.
no, no body part was visible.
nothing.

raven i loving love you so much and enjoy your servers and playing with you whenever we're on the same server, but why do this on a game you're so passionate about man. cheating is a scummy way to get your kicks.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=136548

Was there when it happened...looks pretty legit to me. Sorry Raven :(

Raven...but why?

I love his servers and when that one guy tried to drama him for speedhacking I called that guy a dumbass with no proof.
But this time there is proof of him doing something and its not something good.

This is just sad, does that mean the guy who accused him of speedhacking ended up being right?

I find it hard to convince myself hes actually hacking though, but the video has the proof... sorry from me too raven.

R.I.P raven
nothing of value was lost

balls i accidentally pressed post to quick

ment to say no more cool sports tournament teams :(

it's not like this was a surprise, raven and his clique are all loving morons

Not sure if the video shows it but you fired a rocket over the edge right before started shooting at you. That's how I knew where you were. I was on the server for around 3 hours and nobody ever complained or brought up the idea I was somehow cheating until this. I was genuinely confused at what you were telling me to turn off at the server until I attempted to rejoin later on and saw the ban reason was "aimbot."

You should have watched/spied me for a bit if you really thought I was using some kind of cheat.

Also, as far as I know there are no working wallhacks anymore. The game will crash as soon as blhack.dll is injected. I'm not sure about marbleman's old wallhack but I don't have that anyways.

That's just my perspective on this, kind of took me by surprise.

Not sure if the video shows it but you fired a rocket over the edge right before started shooting at you. That's how I knew where you were. I was on the server for around 3 hours and nobody ever complained or brought up the idea I was somehow cheating until this. I was genuinely confused at what you were telling me to turn off at the server until I attempted to rejoin later on and saw the ban reason was "aimbot."

You should have watched/spied me for a bit if you really thought I was using some kind of cheat.

Also, as far as I know there are no working wallhacks anymore. The game will crash as soon as blhack.dll is injected. I'm not sure about marbleman's old wallhack but I don't have that anyways.

That's just my perspective on this, kind of took me by surprise.

We disabled the <players currently spectating> bottom print so we could watch you without giving off any hints.

Yeah, the rocket shot is in video, how about you watch it? That explains looking up, sure, but that doesn't explain the two very loving timely shots right when i tested to see if you were wallhacking my position. Also doesn't explain the sketchy determined rapid fire when your first two initial reaction shots didn't go as planned, or why you ignored the other player posing a threat to you just to spam shots at a spot i might not have even been at anymore.

I don't know what to tell you then. The video really doesn't show much at all. I dont have the first clue on how to make/obtain a wall hack and I wasn't even aware that there were any besides marbleman's from years ago.

If I were deliberately cheating I would have been doing a lot better than I was. I relied on camping the other team's base and throwing grenades in their spawn to get kills. I've known legopepper for a while and wouldn't do that at his server.

lol i'm pretty sure he's cheating

but he's still an awesome user. the forums always seem to turn against people the moment they do something questionable. the ironic thing is that it's usually the alts who do this.

hint: nal, setro, ect

and I don't think I have much room to judge, anyway

I've seen him aimbotting and wallhacking on Greek's server as well, promptly got rid of him.