Author Topic: World of tanks Arty  (Read 866 times)

For anyone that plays world of tanks, they would know Artillery is absolute Bullstuff.
I was recently driving my tiger 1 on fisherman's bay. I bounced a shot while sidescraping around a corner.
I turned around to go support a friendly T-29 and was then one-shot by an M41 HMC. (An artillery piece)
Now, this is what Arty see. They sit at the back of the map and occasionally click on enemy tanks and slam them with Huge amounts of damage. That is bullstuff. Arty needs a nerf or needs to be completely removed from the game.
More pictures of what the Artillery camera looks like:

If you plat WoT, Tell me what you think of the artillery.
Sorry for page stretch.

jesus christ fix the images, my monitor is pretty big and it stretches a lot

For anyone that plays world of tanks, they would know Artillery is absolute Bullstuff.
I was recently driving my tiger 1 on fisherman's bay. I bounced a shot while sidescraping around a corner.
I turned around to go support a friendly T-29 and was then one-shot by an M41 HMC. (An artillery piece)
Now, this is what Arty see. They sit at the back of the map and occasionally click on enemy tanks and slam them with Huge amounts of damage. That is bullstuff. Arty needs a nerf or needs to be completely removed from the game.
More pictures of what the Artillery camera looks like:

If you plat WoT, Tell me what you think of the artillery.
Sorry for page stretch.