Zapkraft's Draw Something! - Queue System!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Zapkraft's Draw Something! - Queue System!  (Read 3927 times)

oh god what have i started

EDIT: about 33% of the times when it says "20 seconds has passed hinting a letter" it doesn't hint a letter.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 08:46:06 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

Ok let me rephrase that

I think kicking is more of a second warning

There should be a text warning prior

beautiful

Ok let me rephrase that
I think kicking is more of a second warning
There should be a text warning prior
Um. Why?

you guys remember that zapk was the one who forgeted with slayer to destroy blockland installations and that he spammed the master server as well? why do you all of a sudden like him?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:38:10 PM by Crispy_ »

you guys remember that zapk was the one who forgeted with the autoupdater thing and spammed the master server? why do you all of a sudden like him?
I don't like him. I like his server.

you guys remember that zapk was the one who forgeted with the autoupdater thing and spammed the master server? why do you all of a sudden like him?
zapk is a p cool guy

just because of one thing doesn't mean he's a complete idiot

I don't like him. I like his server.
i guess that makes sense

EDIT: after playing, this is pretty much my opinion now. it's an okay server

he didn't forget with the auto updater
...who did then? i was under the impression that he was the guy who did it. ill look this up to see if im correct, i think it had something to do with slayer
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:25:34 PM by Crispy_ »

you guys remember that zapk was the one who forgeted with the autoupdater thing
i thought that was someone else

Zapk should make the drawer chooser queue based. if you type in /queue, you get added to the line. You will get a turn EVEN if a person joins and makes the wait LONGER.

he didn't forget with the auto updater

excuse me but you're on no clean slate either, you're the one who made the guide on how to avoid us

People were using the velocity events to get out, so I quick-patched it by building some hovering baseplates over the hole since I don't have trust.

I believe Zapk also spammed the master server one time.

this server is hysterical
10/10
(THIS PERSON CAN DRAW A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN I CAN)

this server is hysterical
10/10
(THIS PERSON CAN DRAW A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN I CAN)
i am the best drawer in the world as you can tell by the picture

one of the admins thought it would be a good idea to open up the area that wasn't blocked properly, lol