Most disturbing things to have happened to you v.1

Author Topic: Most disturbing things to have happened to you v.1  (Read 1947 times)

/title.

Here is something weird that I came across. Not mine

Quote from: From a random guy
Ok this is going to be long
About 3 years ago when I was in high school me and a group of about ten other guys where the ultimate pranksters at our school. We spent nearly all of our time preparing pranks and carrying them out then moving on to the next idea. Some of my favorites include when we all pitched in and bought 2000+ bouncy balls snuck into the school and filled every unlocked locker and cabinet we could find with them.

We did lots of bigger and smaller things like getting white rock candy and putting it in plastic bags (to look like coke) and leaving them randomly in the hallways. We blew up a couple toilets and flooded a couple bathroom bathrooms to a knee deep level. I'm not even scratching the surface with the stuff we did if u want a and ask me. But the craziest thing by far was so bad that most of us didn't even want a part in it including me. What happened was at the end of senior year a couple of us went down to the beach and cought a bout a dozen seagulls.

Then we went and bought some alka-seltzer (for those of you who don't know when you give a seagull alka-seltzer the pressure it makes has nowher to go so the seagulls explodes pretty quickly) so they each took about two and hid them in there lockers across the school. Then they simultaneously gave the gulls the tablet and let loose all of the seagulls from their lockers quickly so nobody would notice. People original where just confused when they saw the seagulls flying around the school and next thing you know you heard an awful popping sound and blood and feathers everywhere all across the school.

This happend on the last day of senior year they pulled aside my entire grade in the autitorium and said we where not leaving until whoever did that turned themselves and they would investigate and would receive minimal charges if thy turned themselves in now. Well time went by and they couldent find anything to trace it back to us (after all we never got cought for anything we did because we always were careful and slow but performed big) after a couple hours they let us go. All of us celebrated a successful prank (even those of us who didn't want to be involved in the seagull prank) but man that prank was crazy

Another random thing I came across. Not mine.

Quote from: A person
We were playing Airsoft at my friend's house. We play in the creek behind his house which is a quarter mile long with thick forest on one side, a corn field on the other, and a creek down the middle. Anyway, I was crawling through the cornfield to flank the opposition's right when I came across my friend's brother having love with his girlfriend in the cornfield. I was covered head to toe in ERDL camouflage and had tan grass attached to a good portion of my body (I go a little to far I know). I have no idea how I got to within 4-5 feet from them, but I sure as hell wasn't going to move. This caused me to have to lay prone a watch for them to finish and make their way back to the house. I was finally able to move once they left, and was able to complete my flanking maneuver in the end.

As for me, nothing has happened to me that would qualify as being disturbing, but I know that blf has some disturbing things to share. Go go go!

Saw my mom's lovets one time... from her own phone. Also found a lot of "love" notes.

Saw my mom's lovets one time... from her own phone. Also found a lot of "love" notes.

Same. :panda:
Not the most disturbing though.

some autistic kid staring at me through the crack between a school bathroom door and the wall
will go into more detail later, phone near death

some autistic kid staring at me through the crack between a school bathroom door and the wall
will go into more detail later, phone near death
Wtf. I would cover the crack with toilet paper if this happened to me.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 01:16:33 AM by Theepicman »

one time this black kid at the grocery store came and humped my leg screaming help while his mother did nothing. i kinda just shook him off and ran out

silly me this is 4chan

>be me
>12 yo
>at the super market waiting in line
>llittle black kid comes to me
>about 8yo
>wraps his arms around my leg
>screams "HELP"
>mfw
>see his mom ignoring
>whattheforget.jpg
>push the kid off
>run out

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 01:21:23 AM by Trogtor »

one time this black kid at the grocery store came and humped my leg screaming help while his mother did nothing. i kinda just shook him off and ran out

silly me this is 4chan

>be me
>12 yo
>at the super market waiting in line
>llittle black kid comes to me
>about 8yo
>wraps his arms around my leg
>screams "HELP"
>mfw
>see his mom ignoring
>whattheforget.jpg
>push the kid off
>run out

He is eight years old. Younger people tend to explore more so they don't know proper etiquette. If this is an April Fools joke, then ignore what I just said about your post.

He is eight years old. Younger people tend to explore more so they don't know proper etiquette. If this is an April Fools joke, then ignore what I just said about your post.
im sorry but a normal 8 year old kid doesnt loving hump your leg and scream help

Caught my mom fingering herself and I found my sister's carrot. (No, I did not use it)

>Be me
>go looking for cat
>looking loving everywhere
>find a used condom
>stand in shock at what i've just seen
>slowly walk home
>play sm4sh

No i didn't eat it
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 07:39:15 PM by Malleo100 »

Caught my mom fingering herself and I found my sister's carrot. (No, I did not use it)
sure

same except she doesnt lock her phone when i play games on it.

It isn't a bad dragon carrot. Did not insert in star fish.